polo (horse, not water) (1 Viewer)

kaylz

HSC
does anyone on here play? I've been riding horses since i was like 7, but i'm interested in learning to play polo. i know there's a club in richmond. I was just wondering if anyone on here plays?

Atticus.

how do i get out of this
HSC
do you intend to eat cucumber sandwhiches and sip tea after an envigorating match my dear?
there is a club in goulburn i know of. but you have to be squatocracy to join

kaylz

HSC
if you don't have anything that relates to the topic, please, don't bother.

Atticus.

how do i get out of this
HSC
i was kidding!
one of my good mates plays polo and he claims that it is the most dangerous sport there is... hard to shoot him down for that when you realise how man bones he has broken playing it

Emily.

Pro-VSU
HSC
as long as youre not mean to the horse, play and have fun!
cos most polo players ive seen yank on the horses mouth and its so cruel
but if youre easy handed and soft on the horses mouth and dont jab it in the sides with ur spurs, it should all be cool. respect your animal and it will work for you ;)

cappen

Has an Executive Member
HSC
polo rocks...my god mother plays out at richmond and i watched it in india all the time....fuck its an immense sport

HSC
Ive been riding all my life but I dont partically like polo. Ive seen too many horses that have been mentally and physically hurt from playing polo. One of my horses use to be used for polo and she has scars on her side from where her previous owner had dug his spurs into her and her mouth is really sensitive and scared from where her riding use to yank at her mouth. And the person who owned him was an Australian and NSW rep.

Theres quite alot of clubs around.. expecially around dural, winsor, richmond etc

tempco

HSC
colboltic_dream said:
One of my horses use to be used for polo and she has scars on her side from where her previous owner had dug his spurs into her and her mouth is really sensitive and scared from where her riding use to yank at her mouth. And the person who owned him was an Australian and NSW rep.
POLO FOR BAN!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)