pomo questions? (1 Viewer)

bunnyhater

ok..so i no its the sad little minority of us doing pomo...but wat do u reckon the essay q qill be? last years was
One view of Postmodermism is that it is about the subversion of the old and construction of the new. Where for you does the value of postmodernism lie?
This yearm less generic, more generic? what? i have no idea.
Plus wot about this years creative task.kinda freaking here coz i have zero motivation left rite about now.

bunnyhater

god they really hate us doent they. Looks like we're pretty much screwed. who knew the bos could be so evil??(actually who didnt):mad1:

Lolliana

do you think thety will go back to the question type in 2001, cos that was done better

bunnyhater

wot was that like? i only no the creative question from 01 was a shocker...basically reiterating the essay

bunnyhater

umm dont mind dwm..but im barring french lutie from my essay coz i just cant be botheres. possessions ok i guess. wot about u?

ssj_goku

Is it true that they can ask you to refer to both one core text and one related in the creative section?

bunnyhater

yep, i rthink they can even get u to refer to two related and two core...ino they did in our trial- which is prob y i did so crap :eek:

gloria*

skin graft
HSC
N/A
really? for the creative section?
although i actually think that would be easier... i couldn't talk about a single character / text alone for the entire length of the creative part. for the trial i used like 4 characters from 3 different texts (still did shockingly).

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by Lolliana
i love flw, orlando, possession i hate dwm

i love DWM easiest apart from orlando, and then possession...but thats only if they ask for a third...i hate possession soo long and boring....

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)