Poor English affect UAI ? (1 Viewer)

temp_dl_hsc

Hey, I just did the Paper 1 exam and I stuffed up the Area of Study section. I ran out of time and wrote basically nothing, which i will expect with a little mark if any. How much will this weigh out of my whole english ? I know its worth 15 out of the 45 etc. But if im ranked 19 out of 40 adv. english kids and i dont have such a great assessment mark, where will that placed my english mark ?

If my english is poor will this greater effect my UAI ? I do IPT,SDD,SOR, Gen MATH and BS. I should go alright with these. I need an 85 UAI min for my course. Will i not get this now ?

I really dont expect a high mark for english. I was hoping to pull my mark up with my HSC exam, i guess not now :(

matt_f64

HSC
N/A
well if u do really well in wednesdays english paper and the rest of ur exams u shud be sweet. paper 1 of english (AOS) is worth 40%, wednesday is worth 60% so if u nail wednesdays exam u can still obtain a reasonable exam mark. todays exam is in the past, no point stressin about it or tryin to predict the future, u have to MAKE the future, so get out there and get on with it!!!

Minai

Alumni
HSC
Uni Grad
remember, if the rest of your cohort does well, that might give you a favourable Moderated Assessement Mark, which may offset whatever poor result you got for the Exam Mark

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)