Position Vacant (1 Viewer)

kow_dude

HSC

Position Vacant

Why work as an employee when you can be your own boss?

Summary

• Part Time/ Full Time
• Work at Home or Office (close to Town Hall).

To be successful you must:
• Be teachable and willing to learn
• Be a hard-worker and a team player
• Have Excellent communication skills
• Have an interest in investing (but not essential)

Salary: Commission based [not only yours but other members in your team]

Applications to:

E-mail: gtra3180@usyd.edu.au

Last edited:

bscienceboi

HSC
N/A
Wait..... isnt Herbalife the 'scam' company.

The one that has all those flyers on the streets advertising work-at-home-jobs and weightloss meds. THey get you to sign up to work at home by BUYING their products then reselling them and you fund your own work while you blatently advertise their products free of charge for them?

I could be wrong. But it would explain why a USYD student is advertising the job rather than the actual company.

kow_dude

HSC
bscienceboi, Yes.... The company was under investigation for suspected fraud or 'scam'. And yes the company does not spend a lot of money on advertising on the media but it does sponsor sporting events.

But i firmly believe that the company is NOT a scam. However, during my interview... they showed me clips that had individuals claiming themselves to be very wealthy after joining Herbalife. Honestly, the presentation of Herbalife was overly emphasised in terms of its success. This is where it can be seen as a 'scam'. Unfortunately, i met a woman who just joined the company and she could speak very little english (and likely will not sell). It is naive people like her who are the victims. As far as i know, people who are ambitious and have the hunger to learn business will make the most of Herbalife.

The great thing about Herbalife is that they provide ongoing training and support on how to build your business from scratch. So you are responsible for advertising, promotion, distribution, sales and customer service etc... it's a lot fun.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)