Practise Questions (1 Viewer)

Carrotsticks

Retired
HSC
N/A
Here is a quick topic test I wrote for two of my students earlier this week. Since they've already done it, I figured may as well share it.

All questions are original, but I can't guarantee that they're not in some other source, especially ones with nicer results. Go ahead and copy them to give to your students (if you're a tutor or w/e) if you want to, I don't mind.

I know it's not properly formatted etc but that's because I took several screenshots, which were not really aligned properly when I took them.

The competent 3U/4U student will find this to be easy, but may be a wee bit difficult for the average 3U student.

Carrotsticks

Retired
HSC
N/A
Oh and I should add that radius is constant for the very last question, so theta varies.

Aysce

HSC
You just had to post it up at this time haha. I will do it tomorrow (if im assed)

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
the diagrams and... marks and font look exactly like BOS stuff

TELL ME YOUR SECRETS pls

Carrotsticks

Retired
HSC
N/A
the diagrams and... marks and font look exactly like BOS stuff

TELL ME YOUR SECRETS pls
Haha, it's my professional job to make it look as close to BOS as possible, but of course as this is just I wrote for my own students as opposed to a company, then some leniency can be had =p ie the whole "Use a SEPARATE booklet" etc etc

seanieg89

HSC
Would rep but need to spread. More exam questions should involve finding the area of moustaches.

Sy123

This too shall pass
HSC
You are golden!

Thank you very much, hoping to see more of this in the future

(Must spread rep before giving it again dammit)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)