• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Predictions for HSC exam this year (2 Viewers)

ihatehsc24

HSC
What type of questions do you think will come up this year? Do you think it'll be harder or easier, or around the same as last year's paper?

Demons

HSC
What type of questions do you think will come up this year? Do you think it'll be harder or easier, or around the same as last year's paper?
I reckon that they might pull a 2020 this year. But I really hope they don't cause that paper was hard asf according to some of the people that did it, but on the bright side that means that the band 6 cutoff will be low. I reckon if you can band 6 the 2020 paper you should be good for most of the questions they might throw at you.

ihatehsc24

HSC
I reckon that they might pull a 2020 this year. But I really hope they don't cause that paper was hard asf according to some of the people that did it, but on the bright side that means that the band 6 cutoff will be low. I reckon if you can band 6 the 2020 paper you should be good for most of the questions they might throw at you.
Yeah I heard 2020 was quite hard. So far I have only done the 2023 paper and I got 95 on that but I'm pre sure everyone found the paper easy af. And tbh I'd rather have a easy paper with high band 6 cutoff (so like a raw 90 is a 90 aligned) than a hard paper with a low band 6 cutoff, just imo. But yeah I'll defo have a go at the 2020 paper.

Demons

HSC
what makes you think that
Cause for most other subjects there's always a four year repetition in terms of question types and difficulty, So I presume that this might also apply for math, but don't take my word I'm like 50% sure.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)