• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Prelim Ext.1 English Exam (1 Viewer)

HSC
Wow, I should have made more use of these forums. They're wonderful.

Anyway, I was just wondering...we've been studying "Utopia's" this year, and I asked my teacher about what would be in the exam. I'm fretting about it because Ext.1 is (very stupidly) the prerequesite for Ex.2 English, and that's where I really want to be next year. I was just wondering if anyone had done Utopia's in the past...my teacher said,
"Two hours, two questions on Utopias."

If anyone had the same layout of exam for Ext.1, would you be able to tell me what your questions were so I can have a feel of what kind of things these questions will ask me? Because saying "Two hours, two questions on Utopias" is pretty broad.

Thanks guys!

ahen

Sexy Member
HSC
we haven't done utopia in extension, but we have in advanced.. we compared it to the film pleasantville. the idea of a utopia is pretty broad but we basically focused on whether it was possible/realistic and if so what components of it make it realistic. why people feel the need to create utopian / idealistic worlds and how it's done. that kind of thing so yeah if i can be of any help feel free to give me a buzz! :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)