prelims (1 Viewer)

Tryingtodowell

HSC
N/A
Hii I just wanna ask

should I be spamming past papers for math adv and e1 rn or should I save it up until a few weeks before prelims
thank youu 😇

katiekms

it’s like a big train wreck (la la la)
HSC
Hii I just wanna ask

should I be spamming past papers for math adv and e1 rn or should I save it up until a few weeks before prelims
thank youu 😇
do them now to make sure you’ve got the knowledge, do them again before prelims for practice + work on any questions you got wrong in the other past papers. exhaust all your resources. this is the time for you to figure out what you need to improve

MJRey

HSC
do them now to make sure you’ve got the knowledge, do them again before prelims for practice + work on any questions you got wrong in the other past papers. exhaust all your resources. this is the time for you to figure out what you need to improve
Agreed! Whilst Year 11 is important, remember not to get too worked up about it since you can always redeem your Year 11 grades in Year 12 if worse comes to worst.

Tryingtodowell

HSC
N/A
thank uuu

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)