Premier's award??? (1 Viewer)

sly_skittle

HSC
does anyone know if you get a premiers award if you scored over 90 in 10 units over 2 years?
not as in a person being accelerated in a subject, but as in re-doing a subject or doing an entirely new one after first achieving your uai?
i got over 90 in 7 units this year but stuffed up a couple of exams so i'm going to re-do these subjects and try and get a scholarship next year. does anyone know if i'd qualify for this?

Juvenile Jess

HSC
what does the premier's award look like? Like what does have engraved into it

SquidY06

HSC
haha i dun think they'll give everyone a piece of wood cause there are like 600 awards..think of the trees!

i think they probably mail out a certificate

H

housemouse

And to the OP, yes you do get the award if you accumulate band sixes in 10 units over 2 years.

Sydney, Australia, Earth, Milky Way...............
HSC
sly_skittle said:
does anyone know if you get a premiers award if you scored over 90 in 10 units over 2 years?
not as in a person being accelerated in a subject, but as in re-doing a subject or doing an entirely new one after first achieving your uai?
i got over 90 in 7 units this year but stuffed up a couple of exams so i'm going to re-do these subjects and try and get a scholarship next year. does anyone know if i'd qualify for this?
Definitely, if you have a spread of 10 units over 2 years you can get an award.

How do I know this? I heard of someone who got two awards :jaw: so it must be possible to accumulate units.

haque

HSC
Do we get a letter or something telling us when and where? I heard from someone it's a trophy sort of thing rather than a certificate-btw it's not made of wood lol

X

xeuyrawp

Juvenile Jess said:
what does the premier's award look like? Like what does have engraved into it
My year had an ugly glass monstrosity accompanied by a letter. Apparently that's been changed to a simple wood thing.

haque

HSC
PwarYuex said:
My year had an ugly glass monstrosity accompanied by a letter. Apparently that's been changed to a simple wood thing.
I'd love to have a monstrous glass thing rather than a piece of wood-talk about cheap:confused:

nrgpower

HSC
Does anyone know when the award day is?
im currently overseas with my family, and have no idea whether the letter has been sent out or not

SharaHatter

HSC
No letter yet in the mail and no date on the board of studies either - jus says in January...

atreus

HSC
i read that last year it was on feb 13th and i think it was at the sydney convention centre. apparently we get official documentation of our results by subject around 16th of jan, so a letter might come then. i hope its in mid feb.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)