problems with my UTS timetable! wat do i do?? (1 Viewer)

boredom

I and most ppl have problems with our timetables.....i have'nt been enrolled into some lectures and tutorials for sum subjects.........so wat do i do?

Panda Bear

arab chicks? :|
HSC
that's diddly..

did you go to enrolment day?

if you did, you would've gotten a list of the prof. in charge of your course.

go to the uts website and give them a buzz! they might be able to help you better!

MiKeY

HSC
You don't need to be enrolled for lectures. You just turn up to them. If there's more than 1 lecture on per week for a subject you need to find out if the 2nd one is a repeat of the first one, or if you have to attend both of them. (You'll probably get told this during your first lecture.)

Secondly, you should have been enrolled in your tutorials at enrollment. If you didn't write down what tute you've been enrolled in then there will probably be a list somewhere and you'll get told about it in your first lecture aswell.

I don't understand how and why so many people have problems with their timetables. It's really not that hard.

You have a lecture you go to. Then you have the tute/lab/prac/whatever you've been assigned to. That's it.

With the timetable builder - enter your subject numbers, then pick the right ones on the next page. Then click on 'Show Calendar'. Once you've done that - click on the lectures for each subject.. and then place a tick in each tute/prac you've been assigned to. You can't just pick and chose whatever you want coz you're supposed to have been assigned to one already.

boredom

yeh but the problem is that i have'nt been enrolled into sum tutorials for my subjects.

boredom

isn't it abit late for that? is uni still open on monday since there is a strike?

aleckara

I'm having problems with my timetable as well. I ran around though asking about it, and no one seemed to give me much help about it at all (this was on oday). And yes I did go to the enrolment day, but by the time they had created my timetable well... the paper they were marking it from wasn't legible at all.
The thing is I needed to give it to my boss on Thursday, well I tried but couldn't do it. And it's confusing because I am enrolled in a lecture, and all the guys there seemed to be confused about that as well.
Besides there isn't much places to get help there, or maybe I don't know where to ask.

boredom

this has nothing to do with the topic but does any1 know the title of the crime movie where the dude is dressed in a suit holding 2 machine guns and circles around and kills every1 in the room? movie style is a bit like scarface..

jase_

Moderator Jase
HSC
Well then it doesn't belong in this thread :p.

You can add subjects up until the 12th of March (end of Week 2), but preferably ASAP so you don't miss classes. So just go enrol on Monday if you can. Not all the staff should be on strike, so you hopefully should be able to enrol.

MrA

Originally posted by MiKeY
You don't need to be enrolled for lectures. You just turn up to them. If there's more than 1 lecture on per week for a subject you need to find out if the 2nd one is a repeat of the first one, or if you have to attend both of them.
Does any1 have any more than 1 lecture for any subject per week?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)