• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Project Confusion.... (1 Viewer)

jeka1103

HSC
In class we were told that out project was the only history study we do apart from our Study of Elizabeth 1. The way that we were told is that our project doesnt have anything to do with the historians behind it.

The other day I was chatting to my cousin who is also doing extension history this year and he told me that the project is historians perspectives on an event on history.

I checked the Board of Studies and it seemed to say it was soemthing in between..?

Im not 100% sure what im meant to be doing now. I would appreciate it if someone could help me with what it is :)

Oh and also, is the project marked externally or internally?? We werent told and I couldnt find the answer on Board of Studies.

Kujah

HSC
N/A
1. The project is marked internally by your teacher.

2. Well, the actual event is a historical one, but the aim of your investigation is to create a written work about the facts and controversies surrounding that event, and the arguments and perspectives of the historians over this certain 'event'. You have to remember the 5 dot points from the syllabus, and incorporate them into your essay.

jeka1103

HSC
Hang on a sec.. Does it have to be a specific event? Because I was thinking of doing capital punishment throughout time and how its has been justified over time.

Kujah

HSC
N/A
Excuse my wording. Anything historical - personality, event, concept etc etc

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)