project development (1 Viewer)

Pace_T

HSC
hey all
At what stage of the system development cycle is it easier and less expensive to identify and solve problems?
im thinking making decisions, but im not sure at all..
thanks.

HSC
modify (or am i thinking software design here o_O)

I'd say its the last one....after testing has been done, as any problems would be small scale.

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
yeh im saying making decisions
it would be the most expensive at testing evaluating and maintaining because youve got everything there and if you would solve another problem, it would cost too much...ie buying hardware such a pain in the ass
making decisionsis prob the cheapest...prob making a prototype to suit the participants needs

Kd14

HSC
DigitalFortress said:
modify (or am i thinking software design here o_O)

I'd say its the last one....after testing has been done, as any problems would be small scale.
I agree. Testing, maintaining and implementation. It's the part where, after all the prototypes (where all the refinement of the system and thus solving the problem occur) the problems are minimised to a small scale.

On making decisions, that's when it all begin doesn't it? That's when they try to make the new system. Problems that are gonna be encountered are discussed, but future problems may arise that could be expensive and tough..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)