Project work.. gahh. (1 Viewer)

jess24

HSC
heyy
Okay so i have to produce a prototype of a proposed information system for an organisation, company, institution etc....that will serve as a solution for an indentified need.
so yeah i am so stuck on what to do.. i was thinking some kinda of learning tutorial for maybe kindergarten students? or a system that could store and retrieve information..
i duno. something that will be easy but that will get high marks at the same time.
we can use flash or dreamweaver to make our system. so yeah.

any suggestions would be muchly appreciated =]

and also.. stupid question but what is the weighting for IPT??

Last edited by a moderator:

Forbidden.

Banned
HSC
princess24 said:
heyy
Okay so i have to produce a prototype of a proposed information system for an organisation, company, institution etc....that will serve as a solution for an indentified need.
so yeah i am so stuck on what to do.. i was thinking some kinda of learning tutorial for maybe kindergarten students? or a system that could store and retrieve information..
i duno. something that will be easy but that will get high marks at the same time.
we can use flash or dreamweaver to make our system. so yeah.

any suggestions would be muchly appreciated =]

and also.. stupid question but what is the weighting for IPT??
that question is quite generic, shouldnt it be more specific ?
youre gonna design the solution, but what is the need ?

an information system contains data, participants as well as hardware and software.

and the weightings are decided the school, so i dont know.
but typical assignment weightings are 15-20% when i did IPT

mijoe

HSC
A Promotional DVD could work, you could also do the conversion from a paper based information system to a computer based one, such as in a school from paper files to electronic records.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)