• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

PSP - For It or Fuck It? (3 Viewers)

PSP?

• Total voters

click here

to see my profile
HSC
I think it's a bit too expensive plus Sony, Nintendo and Microsoft are all releasing their new consoles soon and I don't think I'll have enough money to support it. I might get it later on but so far...fuck it!

+Po1ntDeXt3r+

HSC
chunky lik crazy.. IMO trying to be too many things.... kinda li kthe N-Gage

Rafy

Retired
HSC
Uni Grad
Its pretty good. I won my psp about 6 months ago, and only recently got a game for it about 3 months ago. Ive never owned a console (except for a megadrive) and its got me hooked.

I would never pay for one though. But its a nice little addition to my gadget collection

P

pLuvia

+Po1ntDeXt3r+ said:
chunky lik crazy.. IMO trying to be too many things.... kinda li kthe N-Gage
n gage is shit.. bloody waste of money

v sia

HSC
I dunno how big it is but i heard that you have to buy DVD's ( movies ) specifically for the PSP . If thats true then i'd have to say fuck it

iamsickofyear12

HSC
I don't think it's too expensive. I wouldn't buy one though because I would never use it.

fornstar

QUEENSLANDER!!!!
HSC
i say fuck it, seeing as though im getting my DS today!!

i was looking at the PSP and all its features and i basically got them already. i have a laptop that plays dvds and i dont have to buy special ones for it (plus the titles out atm are shithouse). i got a 60 gig ipod photo which plays all the music i want and can display pixs. what else does the PSP do???

but anyways, im a nintendo fanboy, so it wouldnt matter what it could do, i was always going to get DS

in conclusion, fuck off sony, leave nintendo's market share of the handheld market alone. isnt console market enough??? greedy bastards!!!

hipPo3

HSC
late reply :p

i hate sony whores .. no offence to any playstation luvers out there
all that "O X sqaure triangle" crap dont tickle my fancy
and plus .. what would be the point of a PSP ? .. wow im playing an expensive mobile playstaion in public .. watch me get robbed.

studynoob

HSC
N/A
well lucky me im getting one for free for christmas thou i DON'T want it! my aunt is always shoving me with the latest technologies from hong kong (she is a some assistant director of a video game company or some shit like that) when i get it and think it's gay ill sell it much cheaper to either you guys!

hipPo3

HSC
give it to me .. ill sell it for some quick hard cash and bbuy myself a new mp3 player

never get Creative products !!!! they sux old school homie style

studynoob

HSC
N/A
hipPo3 said:
give it to me .. ill sell it for some quick hard cash and bbuy myself a new mp3 player

never get Creative products !!!! they sux old school homie style
ill get it on christmas and ill decide! i dunno i dont fancy sony products much anymore i might just crack down and sell it for 100 bucks!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)