Public International Law (1 Viewer)

KeepCalm

HSC
Hey all! I was just wondering if it is feasible to complete Public International Law in my second year of uni. I've transferred to usyd law having completed foundations of law. In my first semester i would be completing only contracts and would like another law subject. Would it be too hard to do Public International Law considering I haven't really learnt much law yet - would I be at a disadvantage? I'm considering it as it has no pre-requisites.

Thank you! :)

jaydizzlegear

HSC
Hey all! I was just wondering if it is feasible to complete Public International Law in my second year of uni. I've transferred to usyd law having completed foundations of law. In my first semester i would be completing only contracts and would like another law subject. Would it be too hard to do Public International Law considering I haven't really learnt much law yet - would I be at a disadvantage? I'm considering it as it has no pre-requisites.

Thank you! :)
I'm in a similar situation to you, I'm gonna call the law school tomorrow to ask them what I should do, and if I can actually get credit for previous study, considering I have completed Crim law and Process A and B, Contracts A and B, Foundations of Law A and B, and Lawyers and Australian Society (the equivalent of The Legal Profession) at UOW.

So I suggest calling them and ensuring you don't have to do Foundations again just in case, and then discuss your options.

KeepCalm

HSC
I'm in a similar situation to you, I'm gonna call the law school tomorrow to ask them what I should do, and if I can actually get credit for previous study, considering I have completed Crim law and Process A and B, Contracts A and B, Foundations of Law A and B, and Lawyers and Australian Society (the equivalent of The Legal Profession) at UOW.

So I suggest calling them and ensuring you don't have to do Foundations again just in case, and then discuss your options.
That's a good idea - I will do the same. I've only done Ethics, law & justice; and foundations of law (uts) but it would make more sense if I can do PIL in the first semester to stop from overloading my timetable later on... It's just scheduling difficulties. Congrats on getting in and hopefully we can both get credit for our subjects!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)