• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Punk Rock Playground and Freestyle Punking (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
HSC
PLEASE NOTE:
If you suffer from Advanced English shock DO NOT read this thread. It contains harsh imagery and is chock full of alliteration...

Does ne1 else find that when they get cds of mates and try to rip them, theyve screwed up theyre track listings?! this is simply a thread to vent my punk rock aspirations and frustrations...

ne1 ever heard of freestyle punking? me and my friend started a freestyle punk band (he strums and i make up words on the spot, like a rap battle but soo much cooler coz its punk) called "The Intergalactic Space Noobs".

The beauty is that none of our songs are ever the same...

Peace Out Punk Rockers!

LadyBec

KISSmeCHASY
HSC
dammit I thought this might be something i cared about. Like new bands. Or old bands I havent discovered. Or something.
Oh and what the hell is with "like a rap battle but soo much cooler coz its punk"???? wtf

Lorie

HSC
yeah i must admit thats a newie. I've heard of making stuff up on the spot, but i didn't think that it could actully be classified. I'm guess that your friend just messes around with some chords till theres a riff that sounds good, and u put the words in accordingly. interesting, alot of songs get made that way.

pretti_in_pink

pretti_in_pink
HSC
when you call it a wordlike free style that automatically makes people criticise what your doing. that word sounds so black

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
Way to bring back a dead thread...

*locked*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)