Q for the ladies (1 Viewer)

Simon22

Hey i aint the tallest guy in the world 5ft 7,, . And recently i was turned down by a girl who was shorter than me and said that i wasnt tall enougth. Now have any other girls ever done this? or tunred a guy down casue he was short?

~*HSC 4 life*~

HSC
N/A
she either

a) used your height as an excuse for another reason to break up with you
b) sincerely didn't want to go out with you because fo your height, making her superficial and not worth it anyway :)

as for me, i dont care about a guys height...i'm short so most guys are taller anyway :p

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
lol shorter than you telling you you were too short? how much shorter?

i agree with hsc4life

PookieMonster

Got bored & left 30/01/05
HSC
shes vain. forget her, i dont know anyone who would be that dumb.

lengstar

HSC
~*HSC 4 life*~ said:
she either

a) used your height as an excuse for another reason to break up with you
b) sincerely didn't want to go out with you because fo your height, making her superficial and not worth it anyway :)

as for me, i dont care about a guys height...i'm short so most guys are taller anyway :p
are you so short you don't have to bend over to give me head?

OZGIRL86

stuck in a moment
HSC
N/A
Simon22 said:
Hey i aint the tallest guy in the world 5ft 7,, . And recently i was turned down by a girl who was shorter than me and said that i wasnt tall enougth. Now have any other girls ever done this? or tunred a guy down casue he was short?
What a silly excuse she used ...
If I fell for someone and they were not tall I wouldn't turn them down, although I am attracted to taller men i wouldn't be that shallow to turn someone down who isnt say 6ft..
Mabye you were not her type or she had other reasons for rejecting you thats why she told you that, or shes fussy,... then again im only guessing.

pinkblinkbarbie

seduce me
HSC
geez what a shallow bitch. im 5'6" so most guys are taller than me, but for the ones who arent...i wouldnt not consider dating them cause they were shorter. though i would prefer him to be 5'7"+ height isnt that big of an issue. and if that girl thinks that your too short...argh what a cow, you should of slapped her, what a bitch. she is too shallow to be someone's girlfriend..

django_

HSC
lol once i went out with a guy who was shorter than me..lol but it was funny at my yr10 formal as soon as i got there i took my shoes off..lol i didnt want to end up being like 2inches taller than him ahahaha but yeh *ahem*

just ignore her shes either totally vain OR didnt know how to turn u down in a nice-kinda way.

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
Simon22 said:
Haha! You're short!

biggayal

hi sexc

i just want 2 say that u seem like a very genuine, nice guy, friendly, good looking, and u said urself u were big, so im assuming ur big where it counts ;)

contact me and we can have a big gay time! :)

aztecwarrior_no1@hotmail.com

mwah XOXOxoxoxoXOXOXOXO ;)

hmmmmmmmm

Im pretty tall for a girl....i hate seeing guys who are shorter than me
ill be honest it really pisses me off the guy should b taller its just right lol

Simon22

biggayal said:
i just want 2 say that u seem like a very genuine, nice guy, friendly, good looking, and u said urself u were big, so im assuming ur big where it counts ;)

contact me and we can have a big gay time! :)

aztecwarrior_no1@hotmail.com

mwah XOXOxoxoxoXOXOXOXO ;)

hey thanx for that, u know the real deal.
also thanx for everyone puttin in there input. excpet that guy that laughed at my height. other than thats thanx all

redslert

yes, my actual brain
HSC
PookieMonster said:
shes vain. forget her, i dont know anyone who would be that dumb.
this is the first time i read something from you that i believe a logical person could actually agree to! well done

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)