Question 27 a) ii) WTF! (1 Viewer)

Jayphen

super disco breakin'
HSC
Glenn198718 said:
i put march for that one it looks the same too me but as usual i was wrong
School shoes were alot less in March than Business shoes.. are you sure you are looking from the start of the dark grey area to the top of the dark grey area, and not from the very bottom of the graph to the top of the dark grey area? If you are doing the latter, then they look about the same.

Danni07

happy little vegemite
HSC
I didn't think april was exact, but that could've been the result of heaps of photocopying and innaccurate measuring... So I put April anyway :)

anita_wax

tehnaz
HSC
Lol the one thing that i found excrutiating about qu27 was the lameness of the shop's name: Shoey's shoe store. Mmmm, i couldn't help but chuckle to myself.
me and my nerdiness :'( i had a good laugh at hackalot cough medicene, and yes shoey's shoe store.

HSC
i said fuck to myself and i think the marker looked at me when I saw that 4 mark question

anita_wax

tehnaz
HSC
Casmira said:
i said fuck to myself and i think the marker looked at me when I saw that 4 mark question
the main examiner kept nodding at everyone who she made eye contact with, including me. i was like ok then...

wwjd_frog14

HSC
lol...i laugh @ the examiners...every 30 mins they rotate....it just amuses me.,...ill b in a deep train of thought and notice they r changing....lol small things amuse small minds i guess!

yeh i got april, and the start of the skool yr 4 those qs 2 :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)