QUestion about Eas scheme (1 Viewer)

lebron96

HSC
Hey everyone. I got my UAI back (81.15) and im considering to do a Bachelor of Business Degree at UTS (89.05). I was just informed a couple of days ago that i was eligible for up to 10 uai points which means i'm above the uai cutoff for this course. However i'm still kinda worried that i wont be able to get into the course. My question is will i be able to use the extra 10 points if i decided to pay upfront (DFEE) since the Uai is much lower (84.05) and would probably gurantee a place in this course? THANKSS

Sprinkles~

splashing in puddles
HSC
Yep, you can use the EAS for a DFEE course at UTS. Either way its still probably going to depend on the popularity of the course, but it could give you more of a chance. Good luck!

angmor

momentica-one.deviantart.
HSC
thats exactly what i was going to ask. i wanted to do law at UNSW, but you need 99. i only got 90, so i was thinking to get into DFEE, which requires 94, and use my EAS to get in. So EAS does work in conjunction with DFEE courses?

chichi

HSC
hey is this for certain? if i apply for a DFEE course at UWS i will DEFINITEY get in with 10bonus points? or is it not certain

Sprinkles~

splashing in puddles
HSC
angmor said:
thats exactly what i was going to ask. i wanted to do law at UNSW, but you need 99. i only got 90, so i was thinking to get into DFEE, which requires 94, and use my EAS to get in. So EAS does work in conjunction with DFEE courses?
Yep it does at UNSW.

chichi said:
hey is this for certain? if i apply for a DFEE course at UWS i will DEFINITEY get in with 10bonus points? or is it not certain
As far as I know UWS doesn't state how many bonus points they award? I know that UTS gives 10...

I wouldn't say anything is for certain, unless they state somewhere that there is a guaranteed DFEE acceptence for a particular course if you meet the cut off.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)