• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Questions About Love (1 Viewer)

homegirl16

HSC
SOCIETY & CULTURE QUESTIONNAIRE

Please take part in this to help me complete my Society & Culture major HSC project. I am conducting this to collect answers for my subject area of teen love.
I apologise if any of the below questions offend you in any way, that is not my intention. I do not mean to pry into your personal life, I am just trying to collect information. I do not need to know your name, I just ask that you please answer the questions to your best ability and to the detail you desire. The information you disclose will be kept by me until the completion of my project, thereafter it will be deleted.
Your time, honesty and effort is appreciated and who knows you might find out something about yourself!

So please email this page back directly to me at society_and_culture_pip@hotmail.com with you answers in the appropriate blank spaces below each question from your own email address.

Feel free to forward this email to your friends to help me get more sources of information, thanks

1.How old are you?

2. What gender are you?

3. What country are you from?

4.Are you currently in a relationship? If so, how long have you been in this relationship?

5. How many relationships have you previously been involved in?
-that lasted less than a month

-more than a month but less than 6 months

-more than 6 months but less than a year

-more than a year

6. What does the words 'long term relationship' mean to you? Eg does it mean going out for more than a month or 6 months or a year?

7. Do you believe teenagers can experience real love? If no; how old do you think a person should be before they can experience love?

8. Are you currently in love? Don't know; take the quiz http://teenadvice.about.com/library/teenquiz/14/blisitlovequiz.htm

9. Have you been in love before?

10.What is your definition of love?

11.What are your parent’s views on teen love/ long term relationships; approving/disapproving etc?

12.Do you think its okay for teenagers to marry their partner straight out of /during high school?

13.How many of your friends do you think are in love?

14. How many of your friends do you think are in a long term relationship?

15. Do you think there is more pressure to have sex if you are in a long term relationship?

16. Have you had sex in one such relationship?

17. Do you think your friends in these relationships are having sex, if so how many?

18. Do any of your religious views go against the idea of teenage long term relationships?

19. Do you think you miss out on certain experiences if you are in a long term relationship? Eg dating, going out with friends, schoolwork, family time, work, being alone

20. When do you think it’s too early in a relationship for a teenage couple to say they are in love?

21. What are your views on teen pregnancy? eg For/against, abortion/adoption/keep

22. Do you know any adult couples who married their high school sweetheart/long term relationship partner? If so, was this marriage a success, how long have they been together after high school?

23. If you are in a long term relationship at the end of high school, do you think you and your partner would do? Eg;
break up after graduation to go your separate ways, stay together, get married, or attempt a long distance relationship if going to different universities, etc?

Thanks for completing my questions.
peace

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)