• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Questions (1 Viewer)

Mz_Julzie

cheeky bum
HSC
Ok so i got my report due soon..

there are some questions that are vague to me ..

1.Explain the theoretical/creative concept you have chosen and structure of your work.

(is it asking about what form i chosen and why?!) or the presentation of my major work? like regarding if its in sections with subheadings etc.

2.Discuss specific conventions of your text type and consider the technical and language features of your work.
- is this asking what level of language i decided to use and why?

Can someone explain exactly what its asking ?!

Porcia

HSC
for no. 1, i presume ur doing a short story so you'd be looking at the "creative concept" you have chosen, and the structure of the work. this question is really two questions, one is asking you to explain the creative concept that you investigate in your major work; and the other is asking you to explain the structure of your work: not only visually but whether its a series of poems, one poem, or what.... and 'explain' requires you to give reasons why and how,

Mz_Julzie

cheeky bum
HSC
Porcia said:
for no. 1, i presume ur doing a short story so you'd be looking at the "creative concept" you have chosen, and the structure of the work. this question is really two questions, one is asking you to explain the creative concept that you investigate in your major work; and the other is asking you to explain the structure of your work: not only visually but whether its a series of poems, one poem, or what.... and 'explain' requires you to give reasons why and how,
Oh no, im doing critical response ... that's why this question is so puzzling :S

i mean how am i suppose to expand to like 3 paragraphs that my work is an essay !? or am i suppose to describe what am i discussing about in my essay?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)