Quick Help For Tomorrow (2 Viewers)

punkoohi

HSC
heyyy, i need help for tomorrow, im seeing my boyfriend. We have been going out for over 3 months now, and well this week, weve had 2 bad nights in a row, (one his fault, one mine), and hes really tryng, like he msgd me saying "im really sorry i feel sh!t... why dont we just move on from this, learn from it, and start fresh" and it was so nice. Anyways, last night he called, and we talked and stuff, but it just felt different, like we were FULL talking, but i felt like there wasn't the connection, i dont know why.

BUT ANYWAYS, this is where i screwed up BAD!!! i msgd him at night i told him he sperfect and all (LIKE HE IS, I DONT KNOW HOW I CAN FIND ANYONE BETTER), and he replied, then i msgd back and i said "i dont know if its just me or was that conversation not that exciting? i dont wanna offend you, but it was just so adulty..." likee it felt so adulty, like we werent joking around as much and all!!! AND HE DIDN'T MSG BACK!!

i feel sooo bad, hes REALLLYY trying, and i just stuffed that in his face, he does so much for me, im seeing him tomorrow, were gonna watch a movie and have lunch (cause we havent done that in a while), is there anyway i can make it upto him? like do something little for him? THANKS HEAPSSS, and if anyone has any thoughts on the situation, it would be appreciated... thanks!!!

Serius

Beyond Godlike
HSC
heres an idea: when people are nice to you, dont be a bitch and throw it back in their faces. What did you expect him to do? joke around with you and act like everything is ok when its on the rocks?

You dont have to make it up to him [ i hate concept of making it up to someone, it just seems so false] but tell him that you now understand why the conversation was a bit different from usual and you would like to move the relationship forward into a new mature way of dealing with things [conversations included]

the best way you could make it up to him is to enjoy each others company and have a good time tomorrow.

punkoohi

HSC
okayyy thankss... i know, like i didn't realise it when i did it, but this morning, after seeing he didn't msg back.. i felt like "oh my gosh, what a bithcy thing to say"... cause usually i just state all that stuff... like if somethings not going smoothly id say it u know... so i was just doing that, but i think i was being selfish

AlleyCat

Singing me and Julio
HSC
how about this:

DONT FUCKING TEXT MESSAGE IMPORTANT THINGS YOU WANT TO SAY TO A SIGNIFICANT OTHER.

THEY WILL INVARIABLY BE MISUNDERSTOOD OR TAKEN THE WRONG WAY.

make a phone call. talk to them! it shouldn't be that hard. after all, this is your boyfriend.

Dejected

Crash into Me
HSC
amen alleycat.

just talk to the guy. adulty conversations are sometimes really good for a relatioship. i had one with my ex girlfriend, long before we broke up. and it did wonders ;) for our relationship. i felt the same was u do after the convo. but ididnt message her like that lol. but yeah it was uncomfortable, the first meeting after it, but it only got better. Good luck:)

Pace_T

HSC
lol i dont think ur msg was that bad.....

Dejected

Crash into Me
HSC
it might not have been that bad. but its a text message. shouldnt ever use text to convey feelings, its impossible.

aristos

shorty p
HSC
you've said that he's really trying so why do you keep throwing it back in his face??? he had the decency to say he was sorry n you thought that was "so sweet" but then you still sent him that msg?? i dont really get that...if he's so nice dont throw it back into his face coz he might not be too nice to you again...think about it from his perspective...

punkoohi

HSC
thanks guys... welll i saw him today, andd everything was reallllyy good, because i had thought about all the things he does for me, i just completely missed him last night, so he knew it today... and i didn't wanna bring it up, but be4 i left i did, and i asked if he got annoyed, he said he was gonna msg back and say 'why do u have to criticize everything for?" but then he decided not to... obviously... but yeah thats all, we had a good day though

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
so everythings sorted?
cool...sweet

punkoohi

HSC
yeah i just need help... i feel like i screw up with him a lot and im quite pesimistic when it comes to him, like i wont look at things positively, and i feel like i may chuck bitchy comments, just cause i didn't think about em first.. and im sooo much better then that, anyone been like this at all? any help plz? i emailed him last night telling him about it, and how i am GOING to change it, cause he doesnt deserve it, and i know i can do so much better then that! i asked him to email me back and let me know what he thinks, like is it in my head, or am i really like that, and to give me examples of when ive done it so i can acknowledge and fix my mistakes...

nwatts

HSC
you emailed him?

dude. go to his freaking house. profess your love, work out your problems then and there, have wild makeup sex. you'll ruin whatever it is you think you might be able to salvage by EMAILING HIM when you're amidst a relationship CRISIS.

it's stuff like this that makes me want to pawn off my computer for a freaking thesaurus.

punkoohi

HSC
Whatttttt Whats The Problem I Dont Get Itt

WAITT ITS LIKE THIS, I LIVE AN HR FROM HIM, WE ONLY SEE EACH OTHER ONCE A WEEK OR ONCE EVERY TWO WEEKS, BUT WE TOOK REGULARLY... SOOO ITS OT EASY TO JUST GO OVER AND TALK.. AS MUCH AS I WOULD LIKE TO

Tulipa

Loose lips sink ships
to the left, a little below the right and right in
HSC
OH DEAR GOD YOU REALLY ARE AN IDIOT.

if you live far away from him you need to put in the effort when it's on the rocks as it sound now. EMAILS AND SMG AREN'T GOOD TOOLS OF COMMUNICATION. every time you sit down and start emailing or smsing him STOP and call him.

it sounds like you're overanalysing absolutely everything too, you don't need to provide a commentary on whats happening outside of your conversations to him, it's really fucking immature.

punkoohi

HSC
okay very cooL!! yeahh cause i just usually do everything with emails, i love them, but i see how its important to forget that, and use phone, because that way you can portray your real emotions, and have discussion about every point.. thanks guys

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)