quick question (1 Viewer)

^CoSMic DoRiS^^

makes the woosh noises
HSC
i got my second cervical cancer vaccine on tuesday. my arm still hurts like a motherfucker and it's kinda swollen where i got jabbed.

that's relatively normal for this vaccine, right?

just wondering coz the doc did say it'd be painful, but i was 100% A-OK with the first one so this whole ouch-my-arm-is-falling-off thing is a bit new

thanks lol

Wooz

^wooz*y^
HSC
Looks like your doc injected it into your muscle/tendon, that's prob why it hurts so much.

melimoo

knows how to rave
HSC
oh no - it's meant to hurt like a motherfucker and can cause swelling and etc
everyone reacts differently to different degrees etc

MaNiElla

HSC
N/A
Wooz said:
Looks like your doc injected it into your muscle/tendon, that's prob why it hurts so much.
Ooooh, you're a mod! congrats :)

+Po1ntDeXt3r+

HSC
its likely to be local reaction

ur body is building immunity to the virus.. so it can cause a reaction..
umm the thing about the muscle- tendon.. is tat u have to fuck up very hard ... to cause pain in the shoulders

ummm if it doesnt get better by tues .. goto ur GP.... til then ice it for comfort..

Last edited:

Wooz

^wooz*y^
HSC
+Po1ntDeXt3r+ said:
umm the thing about the muscle- tendon.. is tat u have to fuck up very hard ... to cause pain in the shoulders
Oh crap, i better see a new GP, he tried to go for my veins blind and made me scream!!!

+Po1ntDeXt3r+

HSC
Wooz said:
Oh crap, i better see a new GP, he tried to go for my veins blind and made me scream!!!
i go for vein blind ;) its normal.. but its just this vaccine is for muscle

boris

Banned
HSC
^CoSMic DoRiS^^ said:
i got my second cervical cancer vaccine on tuesday. my arm still hurts like a motherfucker and it's kinda swollen where i got jabbed.

just wondering coz the doc did say it'd be painful, but i was 100% A-OK with the first one so this whole ouch-my-arm-is-falling-off thing is a bit new

thanks lol
Completely normal.

I laffed coz it's an intramuscular injection, so yeah it went into the muslce. I actually cannot think of any regular vaccinations that are intravenous.

If a doc injects you in a tendon....well, my guess is it isn't a doctor. ;)

rozymisty

HSC
They say the 2nd one is the most painful for som reason. I still have to go back for my 2nd jab yet.

Normaly with intramuscular injections the person is meant to pull back on the syringe and see if they draw blood, if they do, they have to take out the needle and put it in a new place, into the muscle. Its a bit hard to tell the exact place of muscle in some pple coz they have layers of fat and stuff..or they have like no muscle

Nat3skiz

HSC
rozymisty said:
Its a bit hard to tell the exact place of muscle in some pple coz they have layers of fat and stuff..or they have like no muscle
None?

purplemonkey

HSC
It's weird that this happens, because all three doses are exactly the same. You get dose (a) (a) (a), not (a) (b) (c). I've had the first two, 1 was fine, but 2 was really painful. The dr said he was getting that reaction from all the girls. But the reponse to number 3 was fine (same as 1), so don't worry too much :D

Omium

Knuckles
HSC
^CoSMic DoRiS^^ said:

thanks lol
There is a 94.54 % chance that you will get an infection and die according to your statements concerning what happened.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)