Radio is Evil! (1 Viewer)

Dan_the_man

Anyone agree. Everywhere you turn (or tune) there is avril, the same songs everyday. Triple M plays "the best new rock" but every song is at least 6 months old and half of them of between 3-20 years old. Every other channel keeps on feeding r+b shit and whatever else is the new sensation. It is not good :(

johnson

a lack of colour
HSC
yeah i agree dan the man, nova and 96.1 play music which i'm not into, MMM has too many ads these days and yeah as you said play the same shit over and over and OVER again, i like JJJ but, though they do play some weird stuff every now and then..

does anyone know any good community radio stations out there? or like uni stations? or anything wchih plays good alternative/rock music?

Lazy

Old Bastard
HSC
Hollywood and Zorba RULE!!
This is what i USE to wake up to once a week, very classy

I threw my radio against the wall the other day and now its broken, i only get this bible talking "Praise JESUS!!" type station now.

Waking up to bible stories everyday makes you seriously consider suicide

saladsurgery

kicking the cack
HSC
Originally posted by johnson
does anyone know any good community radio stations out there? or like uni stations? or anything wchih plays good alternative/rock music?
you could try 2ser... heh, i mentioned 2ser 2 posts in a row... well, it is uni-run i think, a few of the big sydney unis run it from out of the top of the uts tower bldg. 107.3. other than that it's just jjj for me, and radio national when i want news etc.

(also 2rrr... 88.5 fm... i dunno about it too much... ok sometimes :p)

yeahyeahyeahs

I don't listen to any radio program other than Richard Mercer's "Love Song Dedication" program...seriously its so good to sleep to and im cheesy. Other than that I prefer to listen to my CDs.

~dEjA vOuX~

Home Brand
HSC
I gave up on the radio ages ago. I just don't listen to it anymore. I prefer to listen to my own CD's. At least there are no ads and I only listen to the music I like :D

MiuMiu

Somethin' special....
HSC
There is nothing wrong with pop music. Geez I hate it when ppl who don't like the new pop music bag it out to the hills along with the ppl who listen to it. I fuckin hate the word teeny-bopper!! I wish ppl could stand back and accept that ppl have different tastes in music.

We don't bag your music and we'd appreciate the same courtesy!!

~dEjA vOuX~

Home Brand
HSC
Originally posted by YEAR12
There is nothing wrong with pop music. Geez I hate it when ppl who don't like the new pop music bag it out to the hills along with the ppl who listen to it. I fuckin hate the word teeny-bopper!! I wish ppl could stand back and accept that ppl have different tastes in music.

We don't bag your music and we'd appreciate the same courtesy!!
I agree. Personally, I'm not into pop music, but I believe that you shouldn't judge a person by what music they like :)

Toodulu

werd!
HSC
Originally posted by jezzmo
i respect all music
i dont. some music are so bad

yea, adam and wil are funny. except i dont really like wil anderson. yea ok, shoot me.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)