Rate the song goodnight n go by ariana grande (1 Viewer)

liamkk112

HSC
idk why im being mentioned lol but i like it, its pretty chill and tbh i havent really listened to much ariana grande but this sounds way better than any of her songs that they play on the radio a lot (they're okay but they're a bit watered down for me)

my rating is like a 8/10 if im in the mood and its late at night maybe like a 9/10

johnnnCENAAAA

HSC
idk why im being mentioned lol but i like it, its pretty chill and tbh i havent really listened to much ariana grande but this sounds way better than any of her songs that they play on the radio a lot (they're okay but they're a bit watered down for me)

my rating is like a 8/10 if im in the mood and its late at night maybe like a 9/10
omg yes her album tracks are insane omg omg so goood
the radio hits are just literally for radio play lol so they may get overplayed and are simple
what type of music do you like I can recommend you some more tracks?

liamkk112

HSC
omg yes her album tracks are insane omg omg so goood
the radio hits are just literally for radio play lol so they may get overplayed and are simple
what type of music do you like I can recommend you some more tracks?
i like a lot of music, i used to be really into rap and then it went all experimental and now im at metal and rock somehow

ill have to check out the sweetener album tho coz everyone hypes that one up

johnnnCENAAAA

HSC
i like a lot of music, i used to be really into rap and then it went all experimental and now im at metal and rock somehow

ill have to check out the sweetener album tho coz everyone hypes that one up
omg yess wait I can give you reccomendations:
listen to eternal sunshine: if you have broad taste it has a lot of pop, rnb, even one trap beat song, the whole album is very goodnight n go song coded which is why I love it so much
listen to positions if you love more softer and chill music, since it's mostly RNB/Soul with a few trap pop songs (the singles)
listen to thank u next if you love trap instrumentals since it is heavy trap influenced
listen to sweetener if you love experimental instrumentals like pharrel rnb (this is one a bit controversial since some people hate the first half but some love it)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)