Re- doing your HSC? (1 Viewer)

HSC
yeah you can do it at your local school (if they will let you) or you can do it at tafe. if not enrol into some school that will.

beentherdunthat

HSC
Yeah I know for a fact that you can repeat the HSC subjects and if you get lower, too bad, you have to stick with the 2nd result... but i'm not sure if it's UAI and everything... this is what i heard... that you lose 10% if you do it again... how ... unusual...

Sprinkles~

splashing in puddles
HSC
beentherdunthat said:
Yeah I know for a fact that you can repeat the HSC subjects and if you get lower, too bad, you have to stick with the 2nd result... but i'm not sure if it's UAI and everything... this is what i heard... that you lose 10% if you do it again... how ... unusual...
You don't lose 10% if you redo the HSC.

But yes, if you redo it and happen to go even worse in a subject than the year before, you're stuck with that mark - unless you repeat again lol.

You can choose to repeat one or all of your HSC subjects, whether at school or TAFE. Its up to you where.

beentherdunthat

HSC
Virtually anywhere...... I know someone who's redoing it at bankstown tafe... you just apply for the course and go about doing it normally... no big deal .. Oh wait...i just noticed... you DON'T lose 10%???? that sounds okay...

Sprinkles~

splashing in puddles
HSC
Since you finished in 2001 (or at least that's what it says) you can enrol in your closest TAFE. Also if it has been more than 5 years since you completed your HSC, you can't just repeat one subject and get a new UAI... you'll need to redo them all (as far as I know, because 5 years is the maximum amount of time you can accumilate your HSC over).

beentherdunthat

HSC
Sprinkles~ said:
... you'll need to redo them all (as far as I know, because 5 years is the maximum amount of time you can accumilate your HSC over).
You don't have to do them all in one year... you can seperate them into two years... or three... hehe

HSC
either that or year 6 = hsc :p

are you looking on getting into uni? if you did hsc in 2001, couldn't you try for mature age entry?

beentherdunthat

HSC
*Points at waltac* lol she's the one asking... i think the 2001 is a falsiiieeeeee :D Why would you join bos in 2005 after you had graduated 4 years earlier?

Sprinkles~

splashing in puddles
HSC
beentherdunthat said:
You don't have to do them all in one year... you can seperate them into two years... or three... hehe
I know, pathways, I did it lol. Lots of fun!! haha :p

I meant that if they did really well in a subject over 5 years ago, then they'd still have to redo it for it for it to be counted

frankie69

HSC
waltac said:
Where can you attempt this in Sydney?
mate newhere at tafe i done it there last year i failed da uai first time bt went on to get a uai over 80 dnt listen t ne 1 else

frankie69

HSC
frankie69 said:
mate newhere at tafe i done it there last year i failed da uai first time bt went on to get a uai over 80 dnt listen t ne 1 else
ultimo tafe u hav 2 do it nxt year its abt 2 l8 now

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)