Really good TV show on globalisation (1 Viewer)

B

Bambul

Just thought you guys may be interested to know (if you didn't already) that there is this really good series on SBS on Sundays from 8:30-9:30PM called Commanding Heights. It's on economic history and looks at how economic theory changed and how it was implemented over time (starting pre-WWI)). I've found it to be really interesting so far and it would really help out with globalisation for those of you doing it (that means year 11).

It is by far the best economics documentary I have ever seen and you should all watch it (unless your TV doesn't get SBS, in which case I'll forgive you).

sukiyaki

emptiness
HSC
i saw on on teh abc.. sumfign business i remember it was a sunday early too i reckon it waz good only sum aprts

thanks for teh info

B

Bambul

Originally posted by sukiyaki
i saw on on teh abc.. sumfign business i remember it was a sunday early too i reckon it waz good only sum aprts

thanks for teh info
Insider Business with Alan Kohlar? 9:45-10:15AM on Sunday?

That's another show. I watch it and Business Sunday every week (plus Insiders, Meet The Press and parts of Sunday - it repeats on Sky News if I want to see the whole thing since it's on at the same time as Insiders and Insider Business).

But basically I spend my Sunday mornings watching business, politics and current affairs shows, whereas before it would have been cartoons. :cool:

Lord Ac

Trust me *wink*
HSC
I spend my time with god a Church.

(read that as: I catch up on sleep :) )

Ac

sukiyaki

emptiness
HSC
hehe lord AC me too

so bloody early and my vcr timer recording keeps recordign teh wrogn tymz

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)