Really Pleased (1 Viewer)

zoci2288

HSC
i thought the exam was really good...it spread across all the core topics really well and integrated our knownledge on experiements on terms of validity, reliability etc etc...pretty pleased id say:rofl:

Dr_Doom

HSC
I didn't think it was spread out. I learnt so much that wasn't even in there!

zoci2288

HSC
congrates on finishing all ur exams!!! i have one more....thats the whole point u have to study evvverrything and hope u get what u want...it was though first q on haeomoglobin-mainting a balance...one gene-one polypeptide- blue print and transgenic species...as well as antibiotic resistance and first line of defence- search for a better health...i cant remember the rest lol

shimmy&shine

HSC
It was a silly exam. My friends and i were pissed off that anyone could have bullshitted the whole thing and got a badn5. no kidding. I think i could have not studied and gotten a good mark. I hated it.

not saying i got 100%, I made the stupidest mistakes here and there.

anyway, why do i think it's crap?

-Communications, the question on advances in technology to assist people with hearing and vision impairment to assist in communications. 7 marks.

Where were the parameters to answer this question in a succint and direct manner? It was broad, general, and begged the student to babble on and go on and on on everything they know. problem is that one question covers about 6 syllabus dot points. One could easily write a whole 8 page booklet. What do I concentrate on? cataracts? cataract surgery? glasses, contact lenses, refractive surgery, hearing aids, cochlear impalants. Explain how they work, link it to technology and how it has advanced, whilst explaining the importance of communications by defining it and then intertwining it on why it is needed. Why are the people impaired? etc. i could go on and on.

It was 7 marks? does that mean 7 points? but that hardly reflects the broadness of the question. there was nothing to focus on. I can't be bothered to find the question, but i know so many people who were like, "what a stupid exam".

They don't test us. it begs a student to get as many marks as possible.

kateri88

HSC
i thought it was my easiest exam so far, and it was my 2nd worst subject before the exams
how good were the multiple choice!!
but i do agree that it left lots of scope for babble

shimmy&shine

HSC
~shinigami~ said:
Just one question, do you really look like BoA?
haha, hhmmm... no.

lol, i get way too many pm's on whether I look like BoA. :)
But if you're asking me whether I'm hot or not, I'm not going to go on and talk about how hot i am.. how weird. I've had times where this year 9 chick at this camp, would always follow me around and ask for a picture because she thought i was beautiful. hehe

Last edited:

adrenaline rush

Schoolies 1-18/Dec/06
HSC
Yeah i found the exam really easy too. But it would be easy to tell who really knows what they're doing and who's bullshitting. I was really happy with the paper- i thought i was gonna do really crap from doing the past exams. But... now i'm free!! :rofl:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)