Relaxing your hand (2 Viewers)

~ ReNcH ~

!<-- ?(°«°)? -->!
HSC
One of the main problems I confront when writing essays (mainly in English) is that I grip my pen too hard and that eventually tires out my elbow and upper arm...what's a good way to relax my hand and fingers so that I can write more "lightly" and loosen my grip?

rnitya_25

Abhishek's Rani..
HSC
crack em

or stretch them, as in, compress your hand, then release, again and again, i find it helps ALOT, i do it all the time when i write essaays.

currysauce

Actuary in the making
HSC
hand chopped off means u don't have to do your exam... tho the inconvenience seems like it would outweigh that advantage :(

rnitya_25

Abhishek's Rani..
HSC
uh.............huh........so many ways i could argue those first few words....but not a bad try. lol

Counterfeit

HSC
Yeah i used to get that problem. Usually its just a habbit you can't get rid of. Like i get so worked up as to grip the edge of the table during exams... which after 3 hours produces one dead arm... ANYWAY

My advice is GET A GOOD PEN!!

I just bought some Paper Mate, Gel Rollar Ball II retractable ones, and theyre great (go my product whoring)

But seriously having a pen with a nice grip that doesn't drag makes a HUGE difference to the overall well being of your arm.

Just find a pen thats comfortable, with a nice grip, easy to write with, then buy 10 of them and don't look back.

And if all else fails just shake your arm like a mad man being attacked by an invisible pihrana, and ontop of that he has parkinsons. NOTHING beats a good shake.

wrong_turn

the chosen one
HSC
Uni Grad
at first i thought this was about some batting :D

but just dont grip the pen as hard and find a pen that flows and doesnt drag like counterfiet just said

^CoSMic DoRiS^^

makes the woosh noises
HSC
Counterfeit said:
And if all else fails just shake your arm like a mad man being attacked by an invisible pihrana, and ontop of that he has parkinsons. NOTHING beats a good shake.
yep :p works every time

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)