REPRESENTATION TASK (Frontline) (1 Viewer)

MissMacbeth

Mrs. Brandon Bruce Lee
HSC
Ok, anyone doing the representation task where you have to do a kind of re-enactment of 'mediawatch' like talking about your own show and how the wardrobe, music etc are set out etc...

well if you are,
who is doing what for the three topics...b/c I'm completly stumped!

MM:confused:

*tasha*

Frontline

Is Frontline any good to study as a topic? Our Elective in class is 'Telling the Truth' and I haven't really started yet but I'm just wondering what you think?

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
i like frontile, we havent started studying it yet but it sounds good and the episodes r good when u get used 2 them

Huy

HSC
N/A
Hi ...mate! :p

I enjoyed Frontline, and if you've got a (lame) sense of humour like I do, you'll thoroughly enjoy the episodes. We had a similar representation task to complete, whereby you were the host of Media Watch interviewing Brian from Frontline on a radio show I think.

I'm sure you'll find the episodes interesting.
(There is a 'lezzo' / lesbian story in one of the eps concerning the truth and the role of the media in telling the truth).

`jennnay

Yeah i really enjoyed Frontline too. It's hilarious! Rob Sitch is so funny!

You've probably started watching it by now but as you get into analysing it, it actually gets even better.

Hope you enjoy it.

And MissMacbeth, our task is a radio interview with ABC where we talk as students being interviewed about our thoughts on the show? Yeah, I don't get it either..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)