Resisted Motion was a RORT (1 Viewer)

dummy

The resisted projectile quesiton was stolen out of Sydney Grammar Trial paper 2001.
This is not fair =(
i onli realised after the exam

smeyo

still it was a good question, i liked that one, and i never noticed casue never did many practice papers. those who did would have been helped then

freaking_out

Saddam's new life
HSC
Originally posted by dummy
The resisted projectile quesiton was stolen out of Sydney Grammar Trial paper 2001.
This is not fair =(
i onli realised after the exam

ru serious??? hey, can u show us or somethin'...coz this is unfair, coz grammar students would've had an advantage....well then again, not to worry, i got the question right anyway. :p

truly-in-bliss

my love is like woah!
HSC
bloody sydney grammar pplz!!! they root the hsc system sooo bad...

they start lyk the english yr 12 stuff in yr 11...... their english department fulli cheats the system... and especially lyk the ext 2 english major works... their markers are composed of sydney grammar pplz.. and the hsc examiners and those who set the question.. are lyk syd grammar filled.... ahhhhhhh the name makes mehe wanna cringe..... fulli roots the hsc system...

freaking_out

Saddam's new life
HSC
Originally posted by truly-in-bliss
bloody sydney grammar pplz!!! they root the hsc system sooo bad...

they start lyk the english yr 12 stuff in yr 11...... their english department fulli cheats the system... and especially lyk the ext 2 english major works... their markers are composed of sydney grammar pplz.. and the hsc examiners and those who set the question.. are lyk syd grammar filled.... ahhhhhhh the name makes mehe wanna cringe..... fulli roots the hsc system...
well thats why the fees are so high for that skool. :p

also not to mention all the authors/proffessors go and teach in sydney grammar only. :mad:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)