Retreat From The Global HELPP (1 Viewer)

HSC
can anyone tell me how the movie 'minority report' has concepts of retreat from the global???

Adhit990

HSC
It doesn't, even mildly.

Although, in essence extension english is the art of lying creatively to forge obscure links between texts and unrelated concepts, so go ahead, use it, and as long as you ARE ABLE to justify how SOMEHOW something like the precog's seeing into the future alludes to the breakdown of the traditional barriers of time and space you'll get a 25/25, you'll also be a traitorous liar and a bastard, but that is irrelevant.

My point - Don't use it.

miajessica

HSC
Adhit990 said:
It doesn't, even mildly.

Although, in essence extension english is the art of lying creatively to forge obscure links between texts and unrelated concepts, so go ahead, use it, and as long as you ARE ABLE to justify how SOMEHOW something like the precog's seeing into the future alludes to the breakdown of the traditional barriers of time and space you'll get a 25/25, you'll also be a traitorous liar and a bastard, but that is irrelevant.

My point - Don't use it.
This absolutely made my day. Haha.

However, it is entirely true. In my opinion, no one has enough skill to transform Minority Report into a text supporting a Retreat from the Global framework.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)