Rove's Back! (2 Viewers)

White Rabbit

Bloody Shitcakes
HSC
Did ya see him last night? Ah, I love Rover [live] it's the best! And Ross Noble was on! He's a fuckin legend! The whole 'Ninga' thing was hilarious. And the LOTRs thing - 7 hours of extra footage. Mainly of Frodo looking scared. ;) Am I the only one who thinks Rove and Pete make great hobits? Imagine them as Sam and Frodo ;) - At least Rove is about the right height.. :p

Angelic_Angel88

Miss Guided
HSC
Originally posted by White Rabbit
Did ya see him last night? Ah, I love Rover [live] it's the best! And Ross Noble was on! He's a fuckin legend! The whole 'Ninga' thing was hilarious...Am I the only one who thinks Rove and Pete make great hobits?...
I love Rove too! Hehehe. What's his real name? I read it in a magazine somewhere, but it seems to have slipped my mind. He has a really common name. Rove is his middle name I think.

That whole 'Ninga' thing WAS funny! Him imitating the whole Janet Jackson stunt was also funny. :)

I thought Pete was a GREAT hobbit, he looked like Sam.

White Rabbit

Bloody Shitcakes
HSC
John. He's real name is John ;) It was a nickname, of something his sisters use to pay him out for. Or something. LOL. Rove was an abreviated insult that turned into a nickname. I think.

And Pete made an exellent hobbit! He looked heaps like Sam! Rove did the 'scared Frodo' look so well too. And the end, "Sam!" "Mr Frodo!" That went on for a few minutes, was funny :D

But yes! Ross Noble is a fucking legend. No two ways about it. He's just hilarious!

Tusitula

cute (ugly but adorable)
HSC
lol, id never would have noticed

Angelic_Angel88

Miss Guided
HSC
John. He's real name is John ;) It was a nickname, of something his sisters use to pay him out for. Or something. LOL. Rove was an abreviated insult that turned into a nickname. I think.
Ah! I THOUGHT it was John, but I wasn't sure. Well there you go, hehe.

I wonder why Rove was such an insult though... hmmm.

White Rabbit

Bloody Shitcakes
HSC
LOL, i'm not sure if thats right, but I remember him and his brother (Mathew, I think) on something (Possibly GMA. Yes. I watched it. Shut up. NOW!) and that was the story. You know how siblings are - stupid names, and all ;) But it was adapted. It wasn't the insult. Then again, I could be completley wrong here ;)

LOL!

Mojoman

Interstellar Overdrive
HSC
N/A
roves a dickhead... but ross noble is an absolute champion, he makes rove live watchable when he is on... pity i missed him

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
i watch rove, but im not really a huge fan

i dont think he deserved a gold logie...i mean, he sits there, interviews people, and attempts (v. unsuccessfully) to be funny...what talent is involved in that, i could do that, doesnt mean i deserve a gold logie

lolzieee

rOosters ^_-
i think he's pretty good at interviewing people.
rove's a champ but peter hellier is funnier :D

copious

Linbo rox my sox
HSC
meh rove is lame, the first 1 or 2 years he was on , he was decent. but now his antics are getting old and recycled.

fashionista

Tastes like chicken
HSC
N/A
And Ross Noble was on! He's a fuckin legend! The whole 'Ninga' thing was hilarious.
OMG!!!! IM SOOO IN LUVE WIT ROSS NOBLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

White Rabbit

Bloody Shitcakes
HSC
Nah, I love Rove! He's heaps funny!! He did deserve that gold logie! And Jess? LOL, You like that chick from All Saints, he certianlly deserved it over the entire cast of that show..

I reckon he's funny. Peter Helliar is a classic too. But I agree, Ross Noble is a a legend!

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
Nah, I love Rove! He's heaps funny!! He did deserve that gold logie! And Jess? LOL, You like that chick from All Saints, he certianlly deserved it over the entire cast of that show..
what did he do that actually took any talent though? as i said, he interviews people and attempts (unsuccesfully) to be funny. anyone can do that. not everyone can act well.
and 'the chick' from all saints that i adore, she hadnt had a huge enough part to deserve a gold nomination last year, i admit that, but it seems as if she will get one this year
i admit i think georgie should let some other people get accolades for the show, so i wasnt distraught she didnt win, but i think tammy will get a nomination, simply coz of a brilliant year, brilliant acting skills and a AWESOME finale which her true skills as an actor really shone
as i said, anyone could do roves job.

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
some of them are also v. pathetic...but i will admit there are the very few funny ones

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)