same ol' (2 Viewers)

Ennaybur

HSC
N/A
Hiya! would anyone like to have a crack at a guesstimation of my UAI plz? :)

ENG 1/20
ENGX 1/2
ENGX2 1/2 (well my teacher really liked it .. lol)
MATH 1/6 76% (capable of heaps better)
MATHX 1/1 37% :S (already i recon i could at LEAST get 50%)
PHYS 1/8 76% (hopefully at least another 10% by HSC)
CHEM 1/4 72% (have a solid week to study after all exams are finished so hopefully, maybe another 10% ?)

yeh i go to a relatively sml school, last year we got in top 100 i think (but lol im guessing not this yr)

ps wait i better chuck my eng trial marks in (ill trundle to get them in a tic)

thanks heaps :):)

_dhj_

-_-
HSC
probably 98+ but impossible to predict. The HSC exams are practically 100% weighted for you.

webby234

HSC
N/A
Small school = impossible to predict, but as you are ranked first in everything you'd probably be looking at at least 95

Ennaybur

HSC
N/A
argh.. serious?

but my trial marks are pretty shit so im not too confident . i was thinking along the 90s line.

thanks muchly for the replies:)

dagwoman

Welcome to My Lair
HSC
N/A
Do you know what the Dux at your school usually gets? Because you'll probably get around the same.

michaeln36

HSC
hes right;
small school = impossible to predict

since ur ranked first in almost all ur subjects, ur EXTERNAL HSC TEST MARK will practically become ur internal mark also thus making up ur whole mark.
so even if u got 20% in school mark and came first an then got hsc mark of 95, ur 20 would transform into a 95. = 95 test mark, 95 school mark = 95 overall hsc mark.

Ennaybur

HSC
N/A
who are you talking abuot 'he'?

a) if you mean dagwoman, my response was asking whether 'Do you know what the Dux at your school usually gets? Because you'll probably get around the same.' was a joke. look at ranks? and last years dux will have very little relation to my own mark.

b)

"since ur ranked first in almost all ur subjects, ur EXTERNAL HSC TEST MARK will practically become ur internal mark also thus making up ur whole mark.
so even if u got 20% in school mark and came first an then got hsc mark of 95, ur 20 would transform into a 95. = 95 test mark, 95 school mark = 95 overall hsc mark."

really? wow i never knew that :|
thanks for your contribution.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)