• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Samuelblayden (1 Viewer)

rabbitohs2005

HSC
That kid has to be the biggest kook on these forums...

Ive Got Nothing to lose...because i barely use these forums...So Here it goes

This didnt have any personal effect on me, But to Say Jump and Die....is inhumane in my books.........How would you feel if someone said that to you...? I really dont care you said it...But Watch Your Mouth Fuckwit...You Will Get Bashed one day for saying that shit....So Just Fuck off...and leave these Genuine Guys To The Forum....And Grow a Dick 2...Grow up

Last edited:

PerfectByNature

I am Jack's wasted life
HSC
Stop Using So Many Caps.

i get what you mean but what the hell is with the caps???

Atticus.

how do i get out of this
HSC
rabbitohs2005 said:

This didnt have any personal effect on me, But to Say Jump and Die....is inhumane in my books.........How would you feel if someone said that to you...? I really dont care you said it...But Watch Your Mouth Fuckwit...You Will Get Bashed one day for saying that shit....So Just Fuck off...and leave these Genuine Guys To The Forum....And Grow a Dick 2...Grow up
i think you need to learn the definition of the word kook

Götterfunken

HSC
rabbitohs2005 said:

Take a chill pill; if anyone makes you feel that way on the internet just close the window, and move on. Life’s too short to get annoyed by what a few pixels on your screen say.

olchik

HSC
Hey, just don't pay attention on the freaks! They don't deserve it. If they get on your nerves, just put them into your ignore list, that's it!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)