SC a bludge or IMportant stuff (1 Viewer)

indn_boi

HSC
im juz doin a small survey kida thing. post your opinion bout SC here. :rolleyes:

ali....*

HSC
hey indn_boi i think they arent that important if your going on..!! n also life goes on after that if your not... u can always go to tafe or soemthing and do a course..!!!!
n for those going on dont stress now we can stress when it is actually important in 2 yrs..!!
hope im rite coz im screwed if im not..!!!
goodluck..!!!
n also how do u get pics on ur display..!!!!!!!!!!!

Rafy

Retired
HSC
Uni Grad
Well i did the SC last year.......nobody in my school cared and nobody failed either

I did a bit of study the weekend before and still got all band 6 (as did many people)

So really, unless you are dropping out of school at year 10, there is little point to the SC.

gloworm

bleh
HSC
N/A
I treat all exams the same, so yer I guess its kind of important. But what's most important is that we get to go home early on the days we have the exams yay!

[trent]

HSC
I think it's still important to have a SC...though i think it should all be skills based (like ELLA and SNAP) rather than an exam you need to study for...

Away, good luck everyone!!!

acmilan

I'll stab ya
HSC
N/A
SC isnt that important, i have spoken about my marks like twice in 3 years. However you should still try your best and do as good as possible just for a challenge. But other then that dont worry too much as it doesnt effect anything

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)