Scaling and ranks (1 Viewer)

jenii14

HSC
N/A
I'm worried about scaling and my ranks

11/47 in advanced english
15/26 in advanced maths (stuffed up first term)
1/60 legal studies
3/65 business studies
5/7 ext 1 maths
1/3 sor 1

I'm hoping for a 90+ atar is this possible or is there any tips I should use?

Velocifire

Critical Hit
HSC
I'm more astonished about how they let a SOR class with 3 people run.

beetree1

HSC
considering ur school rank, maybe aim to study to get to rank 7 ish for english and maths and im sure youll get that 90 :)

Opengangs

HSC
Contrary to what other people say in this thread, don't worry about your school ranks. They play very little role in the grand scheme of things (they do affect your ATAR slightly but you shouldn't need to worry about it). Instead, just focus on doing the best you can. Scaling and ranks are out of your control - the best you can do is to buckle down and do the best you can with the amount of studying and preparation you have put in. Aim high and have a plan each week leading up to the HSC, and you'll be fine.

jenii14

HSC
N/A
Contrary to what other people say in this thread, don't worry about your school ranks. They play very little role in the grand scheme of things (they do affect your ATAR slightly but you shouldn't need to worry about it). Instead, just focus on doing the best you can. Scaling and ranks are out of your control - the best you can do is to buckle down and do the best you can with the amount of studying and preparation you have put in. Aim high and have a plan each week leading up to the HSC, and you'll be fine.
thanks for the advice!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)