Scaling In Separate Modules? (1 Viewer)

sub

lol...weirdos...man that is disturbing.
we had one huy in our school grope some other guy in PE just before we started...our PE staff dun really care too much abt teaching and just throw out some balls and say: "go play basketball". anyway, the groping incident resulted in a chase around the gymnasium, and both guys got caught for mucking around....the fuked up thing is that the guy who was groped had to go to counselling for being a homophobe...? now that's what u call unfair.

do u go to knox? u say ur chappel...thas y i asked

Dougie

Procrastinating Member
HSC
unfortunately, yes i'm a knox boy. i'm not chappel, but i there are a few in our year.
do u know one?

sub

nah i dunno any knox ppl...sry. i kno ppl from syd grammar...and they're a bunch of weirdos too.

Dougie

Procrastinating Member
HSC
just cause we wear dumb hats...
at least we're not selective, not academically, the school capt. is the usually one who donates the most to the school!

sub

LOL...we have "voluntary contributions" cos we're a public school, but those who pay dont get their reports back...and if u dont receive ur report from the principal u start getting detentions...but NOWHERE do they force u to pay :p

Dougie

Procrastinating Member
HSC
since when does a detention worry a senior student
"...oh sorry, i can't do that 2hrs after school, my precious study time..."
never seen that one used.
it takes me that long to get home anyway!

sub

same here....but the thing is u get rolling detentions b4 and after school... good fun for not paying. and anyway, for morning detentions u gotta get there at 6:50am...i am NOT gonna go to school that early (cos i would have to wake at 4am to get there) ...i doubt the deputy is there that early and it's probably done to make u feel like an idiot for actually turning up...

Dougie

Procrastinating Member
HSC
we have saturday detentions, involving 6 hrs of manual labour helping the school. Worst waste ever!

sub

hahaha i pity the fool...we also have saturday detentions i think...but im pretty sure no one bothers to turn up, except those who do sport...and those who do are told to sit and cheer our school.

Dougie

Procrastinating Member
HSC
we have prob on averg. 5 guys per weekend... at leats the school's clean!

sub

LOL...we get cleaner strikes and all...our school's never clean normally...but it gets even worse when the cleaners say: "hell no am i cleaning up that dump!"
we almost had school close cos toilets weren't up to scratch in cleanliness...then our deputy comes along with disinfectant and splashes the whole place with it. so school never closed :(

Dougie

Procrastinating Member
HSC
this whole private / public thing sux. it's a shame that a few with money control everyone else

sub

ummm, u go to a private school...i thought u would be leaping for joy? but yes i agree it IS a shame...

Dougie

Procrastinating Member
HSC
i HATE the snobs at knox. They are so secluded on the upper north shore. they don't know anything about the REAL world.

look out or u'll get me started :)

sub

dude i think i worked out how to private msg...go to the user CP thing at the top bar of the screen...go to options and turn on enable private msging...that way some random dun have to read this thread and think there may be sumthing intelligent here. :) instead of two guys rambling on a public thread.

sub

mizz_smee said:
go on the users name
and click private msg
then type away
thanks dude...but i had my optin for private msg turned off...it took a while to find.
sry for the inconvenience

mizz_smee

has a fetish 4 handcuffs
HSC
lol nice work
thats okay just procrastinating study anyways
anything worths the distraction :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)