School plans for the Easter holidays (2 Viewers)

sle3pe3bumz

glorious beacon of light
HSC
Whether they be going to the Easter Show, going overseas or stuffing your head in textbooks, we want to hear about them. How is it without school ? What do the holidays mean to you ? Reveal all !

For myself, unsure about going to the Easter Show, the crowds just get me very moody. Pretty much do all homework and assignments and go to a few bithdays ( i havent been out for so long ! ><" ) and spending time with family alot. Shall also start studying soon as half yearlies are nearly here ! yays ! :mad1:

z600

Sigh.....
HSC
Re: Plans for the Easter holidays =]

I am going to make up for the social life i missed. I was planning to go to the easter but my wallet is abit light :mad1: and plus the weather is a joke.

Got invited to ice-skating.....but i am un-co in the rink for some reason (seems to be a very girly thing to do). Went over to friends house a couple of times and yeee.

Meanshile got maths business and physics to do:mad1: :mad1: :mad1: :mad1: :mad1: :mad1: .

I can only see myself working my ass off the next holidays as OEIs and major assignments come.

Stupid HSC "Pulls hair out*

cs01001

HSC

In this holiday, I plan to:

- Write notes/revise for 1/2 Yearlies
- Guild Wars :) Maybe start Wow
- Maybe go to Easter show
- Get some good rest
- Maybe read a book...

z600

Sigh.....
HSC

Good old WoW addiction lol. 5 hour marathon before the SC.

cs01001

HSC

lol, I heard WoW is extremely addictive...

z600

Sigh.....
HSC

cs01001 said:
lol, I heard WoW is extremely addictive...
be prepared lol. It only gets addictive if your friends play it, the competition between you and your peers is what drives the addictive nature of MMORPG.

Kujah

HSC
N/A

I actually miss school :eek:

Let's see. Going to the city, playing Return of the King (I found the game in my closet on Friday), read Julius Caesar, finish permutations homework, complete biology hw, and read.

Any MMORPG is addictive at first, but after countless hours, you're going to get bored by it =)

Evergreen

HSC

now is a shit time to play wow. i remember playing for like 14 hrs straight. playing wow casually is pretty much non-existant.
a good game to play for rest is starcraft. its fun, fast and at least excercises ur brain

Last edited:

Faytle

open fire.
HSC

Haha damn the WoW addiction, countless hours spent on that game in year 9/10. :p

Deeefinitely planning to have some fun this holiday!
I have a list of what I need to do before school starts though :(
Update study notes for each subject, start praticising for 3U Maths test, do SORII assignment and finish my Art BOW.

Everybody stuffing themselves with easter eggs? :p

Last edited:

Kujah

HSC
N/A

Faytle said:
Everybody stuffing themselves with easter eggs? :p
:uhhuh: I have a whole box waiting for me =D

Faytle

open fire.
HSC

Kujah said:
:uhhuh: I have a whole box waiting for me =D
That's the spirit! Gotta love chocolate season :p

Last edited:

frieda

Premium Member
HSC

Like many people with assesments after the holdiays i will be studying and doing the assignments/pracs due etc.

Hope to get out and see 300 and TMNT!!!! Seeing friends a few times, hanging out with my family and working 3 days a week

I don't think i'll end up going to the show.. haven't been for ages but i'm kinda tight on money :p

HSC
N/A

z600 said:
I am going to make up for the social life i missed. I was planning to go to the easter but my wallet is abit light :mad1: and plus the weather is a joke.

Got invited to ice-skating.....but i am un-co in the rink for some reason (seems to be a very girly thing to do). Went over to friends house a couple of times and yeee.

Meanshile got maths business and physics to do:mad1: :mad1: :mad1: :mad1: :mad1: :mad1: .

I can only see myself working my ass off the next holidays as OEIs and major assignments come.

Stupid HSC "Pulls hair out*
Your HSC isn't till next year you know. Relax. ;)

I'll try salvage a few days for ice skating, seeing friends, relaxing.... cramming a lot for piano exam. :(

S1M0

LOLtheist
HSC

z600 said:
be prepared lol. It only gets addictive if your friends play it, the competition between you and your peers is what drives the addictive nature of MMORPG.
I try to compete, then get bored with the whole game. Then i come back to Fifa, ahh, good 'ol Fifa....

cccclaire

HSC

I think I'll go to the easter show.
If you go after 5pm its so much cheaper, and all you really miss out on is farm animals and wood-chopping =/

I've already been on holidays for a week. I'll just be getting up to the usual. Shopping, movies that sort of thing.

z600

Sigh.....
HSC

cccclaire said:
I think I'll go to the easter show.
If you go after 5pm its so much cheaper, and all you really miss out on is farm animals and wood-chopping =/

I've already been on holidays for a week. I'll just be getting up to the usual. Shopping, movies that sort of thing.
lol girl shopping, one of thoes 2 hours long expedition to spend 10 dollars?

cs01001

HSC

Evergreen said:
now is a shit time to play wow. i remember playing for like 14 hrs straight. playing wow casually is pretty much non-existant.
a good game to play for rest is starcraft. its fun, fast and at least excercises ur brain
Yeah, I should have started it in Year 9 & 10... Oh well, I am not so much of a hard core gamer anyway. I hate to pay for 2 months and only able to play it for a few weeks. It would be so much better if the system works by deducting your own play time from the 60 days bought, but I guess that just won't happen. Might as well sell my never-activiated copy of WoW.

Last edited:

z600

Sigh.....
HSC

cs01001 said:
Yeah, I should have started it in Year 9 & 10... Oh well, I am not so much of a hard core gamer anyway. I hate to pay for the fees for 2 months and only able to play it for a few weeks. It would be so much better if the system works by deducting your own play time from the 60 days bought, but I guess that just won't happen. Might as well sell my never-activiated copy of WoW.
Private server is ur answer:)

cccclaire

HSC

z600 said:
lol girl shopping, one of thoes 2 hours long expedition to spend 10 dollars?
yes =D

sleepplease

HSC

MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH.

*breath*

Okay, here's what I have to do.

Ext Eng Essay (1000) (watch movie + read play again and get points) ***
Ancient Hist. Human Remains Essay (1500) (check + change anything)
Adv Eng. Short Story (1000) ***
Mod Hist PIP (2000) + ORAL ***

French Tut hmwk
Biology SUmmaries
Ext Eng Summaries ***

Ok. That's ok. Ok.

Monday = Pink
Tuesday = Blue
Wednesday = Green
Thursday = Purple
Friday = red

AND *** means taht I shall keepworking on them next week

*breathes*

It's ok:)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)