• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Schoolies Surfers Restrictions (1 Viewer)

luke29

HSC
Can someone plz tell me about what the restrictions are like with drinking and getting into pubs and clubs and shit up at surfers...like how tough they are with the rules and also what there like with fake ids?????

Natla

HSC
drinking:
-do not drink on the streets. you will get fined!
-depends on your hotel but i could drink in my room but not in public areas (people would skull drinks in the elevator before we reached reception lol)
-most hotels only allow drinks in cans or plastic bottles (ie. no glass)

pubs/clubs:
-a friend of mine used a fake id for most of the week at a pub and was fine, but youll find the clubs are way more strict
-another friend went a couple years ago and was fined $2000 for a fake id!!
-i have a NSW drivers licence and they changed it a little bit a few months ago. mine worked fine everywhere except for this one club, where the guy wouldnt let me in because he's never seen one before (stupid queensland!)

and dont try to sneak into any pubs or clubs because theres always someone at the door! just to enter the bottle shop you need to show id at the door. if your planning to use a fake id make sure its a really really good one!

hope this answers your questions. it might sound strict but schoolies was still so much fun!!! :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)