Science Majors (1 Viewer)

Lydia_88

HSC
Hello!

just wanted to see what the majority was.....

(i.e what are you majoring in for science?)

I am majoring in Safety Science :wave:!!!! Yes, i represent the minority of the science majors here (plus it has similar connections to human resources / ?psychology? )......and it is awesome!! Anyone who is interested to know what i study can ask away :) .. the main focus is all about Occupational Health and Safety! :)

Last edited:
J

juvekickass

Double degree commerce/science:

Majoring in Medical Microbiology and Immunology. Its fun!

migoi

HSC
Double degree commerce/science:

Majoring in Finance and Mathematics

Would of preferred to do Mathematics and Computer Science but too late

MooshyMoosh

HSC
Arts/Science; Majoring in French and still tossing up between physiology or geology.

Lol it says in the handbook that I need to do min 84Uoc for each degree, which for science I've got down pat, but for French, that means I need another 30 Uoc to meet the criteria for arts :S But there isn't much else for Arts that I can do...

UncoKane

Huzzah!
HSC
Uni Grad
Majoring in Medicinal Chemistry... and possibly Chemistry too...

It's gonna be a shitload of chem... wew.

miaowsha

HSC
Hello!

just wanted to see what the majority was.....

(i.e what are you majoring in for science?)

I am majoring in Safety Science :wave:!!!! Yes, i represent the minority of the science majors here (plus it has similar connections to human resources / ?psychology? )......and it is awesome!! Anyone who is interested to know what i study can ask away :) .. the main focus is all about Occupational Health and Safety! :)
I think I'm crying... Safety, Health and Environmental Hazards isn't on offer and school is closing >_< WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY IS SCHOOL CLOSING... The most interesting content >_<

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)