• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Science Technology On Mercury (1 Viewer)

materialgirl

HSC
N/A
Do you guys believe that aliens could exist anywhere?
I’m not sure if they really do exist or not on Earth, but apparently they came into existence in 1962, according to this site. I kinda believe in aliens and I believe them to be more advanced in technology on Mercury than the technology that’s going on here on Earth. Do you guys agree or disagree?<o:p></o:p>

Serius

Beyond Godlike
HSC
the universe is infinitely large, it stands to reason there are also an infinite amount of alien species out there. In our galaxy alone there would have been a couple of alien civilizations that have risen and fallen and if we are lucky[ or not so lucky] there will be a few around right now. Thats just about intligent life though, it is a certaintly that in the very least microscopic alien life exists somewhere in our galaxy with megafauna only a little less likely.

Alien supporters who try and say aliens exist in such a such spot or have visited us are doing more harm to the idea than good. You will never encounter an alien species in your lifetime, and the first human to do it wont even be alive for atleast a 1000 years until we get the technoledgy to space travel and allow for the time taken to make that journey.

It is highly unlikely that aliens exist on mercury.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)