sdd tutoring needed. will pay. will come to you (1 Viewer)

xlr9

HSC
N/A
sdd help needed (via forum OR tutoring arrangement)

can any1 possible help me out here. I particularly need some help understanding some of the content (particularly algorithms) in "evolution proprogramming languages". my teacher chose the teach the other option topic (but i hate it) and i need some quality tuition to bring me up to speed. i live on the south coast, but i'll be in syd for a few days kinda soon.... if i could meet up with some1 that can talk me thru the option topic stuff, i'd be happy 2 pay etc :)

please keep this thread in the sdd forum. sdd turing is a niche area and the thread wont get the required views in the buy/sell tuition forum

Winston

HSC
hmmm... i dont find being tutored for 1/2 theory subject is worth it, u can study on ur own and ask people on the forums, if u want u can add me to MSN, and bother me, i wouldnt mind...

xlr9

HSC
N/A
I ended up doing pathways (hsc over 2 years)

hornetfig

HSC
well it's not as though any of the teachers could have taught you Evolution either - just read the content of the three texts (Heinmann, PDC, Excel)

xlr9

HSC
N/A
hornetfig said:
well it's not as though any of the teachers could have taught you Evolution either - just read the content of the three texts (Heinmann, PDC, Excel)
thanks for the advice. I have read through all the texts and understand each of the concepts (paradaigms, inheritance etc etc) but I don't understand algorithms (in the evolution chapter). I think what i really need is some hands on tuition with some1 who knows what they're talking about (ie NOT my teacher :p)

funniboi

HSC
Try the Buy/Sell Tutition section in the General Forum.

xlr9

HSC
N/A
funniboi said:
Try the Buy/Sell Tutition section in the General Forum.
dang! can a mod plz move this back to the software design forum. it isn't going to get enough coverage here. sdd tuition is a pretty niche area. thx :)

xlr9

HSC
N/A
does ne1 have the solutions 2 the indep trial (esp Q24b). This is the kinda stuff im having trouble with:

artfaggette

dongs
HSC
A full set of solutions would be beautiful if it's not too difficult.
If it is, I'd love the solutions to that particular question. I've never seen anything like it before (but i guess i haven't been taught.. heh, gotta love the 'newness' of this course)
Thanks!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)