Section 3 (1 Viewer)

courtneyrobbo

HSC
Aw i had never seen an inner journeys question like that before.

Self reflection? challenge of?

I wrote 13 pages, medium size writing, but didnt argue one point, argued both, kinda like a discussion essay, showed points on both sides. At the end I acknowledged they are to an extent but not just only.
One of my texts was totally absent of self-reflection so was hard to argue.

I doubt i replicated my trial (44/45).

did anyone find section 1 pretty ordinary? i was bit disappointed.

hello_world

HSC
Worst. section 3. ever.

I screwed it up so hard... ran out of time, at least I managed to conclude it. All you guys sound so happy and confident I feel even more like I stuffed it!

nezuki

HSC
Yeh I agree! That was the worst question written for section 3! I hated the question for Imaginative Journeys, it threw me right off the planned essay. Well Im scared that I wont get a good mark because of that. I also thought that the comprehension was a bit dodgy, the prose text question was stupid!

lindataylor

HSC
what the hell is the "interpretation of the new"!!!
these BOS people don't know shit
i argued against the point - i wasn't going to bother trying to make my essay fit lol so by arguing against i was pretty much able to just write my normal essay - quite easy in the end, but still retarded question!

oh and did anyone else find it weird - for both papers how they never asked for any different text types? i was all prepared for interviews, articles etc - even had titles made up lol - best way to come up with a feature article heading is to think of song titles - its a pun and its catchy lol

1. Physical journeys - "Lets Get Physical!" - Olivia Newton John
2. BNW/BR - "Is This The World We Created?" (rhet ?) - Queen
3. etc...

hahaha :)

Bobness

English / Law
HSC
N/A
Pinksticks said:
I thought it was really unfair that the three journeys each had a different essay question.

In all of the past papers i have done there has been a general question which you relate to the area of journeys you studied.

Nothing like any of the past papers.
actually i've seen that in a couple of past trial papers from decent schools (distributed by a coaching college)

and er how does that affect you? don't you only do one question so basically you're only looking at your question and your question only? don't waste time reading others/friends questions.

and let's see i switched from huck finn physical journey to coleridge imaginative journeys a week before the exam and i felt fine. man i was being driven crazy by his crap vernacular esp. jim who i could never quote "he juk yeh why hert mee fur?" lolz

coleridge was awesome, if any 07ers are reading this tell your teacher to stay away from physical and go for imaginative. although it was a pain writin imaginative over and over

15/15 :) better be i asked a uni professor to help me rip into poetry analysis when i switched mediums and focuses in the area of study

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)