Section II (1 Viewer)

fleepbasding

HSC TUTOR
HSC
smithica said:
i did q14, relig and ethics (bioethics- abortion,IVF,euthanasia) for christianity and judaism, i wrote 11 pages and man did it kill me, to many points to remember on to many things i got it all down but thinking back i should have only written about 2 issues that way i would have had time to read through it.
ummm, did you choose to write about more than one of the list (violence, bioethics etc)? because I think it instructed to talk about only ONE of them.

I fely pretty good about this section, I wrote 9 pages and felt like I was making sense. In hindsight though, I worry whether I really answered the question... but hopefully the markers are lenient/thick and are just impressed by display of knowlege.

fleepbasding

HSC TUTOR
HSC
The_highwayman said:
Bioethics lists multiple examples (IVF, abortion, Euthanasia etc.). I focused on Euthanasia but it appears that Smithica focused on all of them. She still only did one on the list, but the syllabus includes examples.
right... they don't do that for the other options do they? like for "violence, war and peace" I'm pretty sure there aren't options within that which we are expected to focus on.

It's what I want that's easy. It's getting it that
HSC
no, all the others dont have a little list of examples. I think the board just included "IVF, abortion etc" as a definition in case people were unsure of what to categorise as a "bioethical" issue. the others are just straight forward and easy to understand the focus of the dot-point

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)