Selling Band 6 Ancient History Notes NEW SYLLABUS! (Pompeii and Herculaneum, NKE To The Death of Amenhotep III, Pericles, Greek World 500-440 BC) (1 Viewer)

RAJRAJRAJA

HSC
Hi everyone!

As trials and HSC are creeping up, I'm selling my notes that I made during my HSC year (last year). These notes are very detailed yet structured. These notes cover historiography, unique sources. These notes also got me 96% in the trial examination, and 94 overall for my HSC mark in Ancient History.

MODULE PRICES: $15 for one, $20 for two, $25 for three, $30 for four.

MODULE TOPICS:
Pompeii and Herculaneum (24/25 in trials)
Ancient Societies: New Kingdom Egypt to the Death of Amenhotep III (22/25 in trials)
Personalities: Pericles (FULL MARKS IN TRIALS)
Historical Period: The Greek World (500-440 BC) (FULL MARKS IN TRIALS)

Let me know if you'd like some samples from my notes and I can message them to you
🙂

Elly williams

HSC
Hi everyone!

As trials and HSC are creeping up, I'm selling my notes that I made during my HSC year (last year). These notes are very detailed yet structured. These notes cover historiography, unique sources. These notes also got me 96% in the trial examination, and 94 overall for my HSC mark in Ancient History.

MODULE PRICES: $15 for one, $20 for two, $25 for three, $30 for four.

MODULE TOPICS:
Pompeii and Herculaneum (24/25 in trials)
Ancient Societies: New Kingdom Egypt to the Death of Amenhotep III (22/25 in trials)
Personalities: Pericles (FULL MARKS IN TRIALS)
Historical Period: The Greek World (500-440 BC) (FULL MARKS IN TRIALS)

Let me know if you'd like some samples from my notes and I can message them to you
🙂
hey I was wondering if I could buy the Pompeii / Herculaneum notes and historical period notes

AnnaluciA

HSC
Did you manage to buy them? I was thinking to buy them as well.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)