Selling Notes/Essays - English Adv + Ex1 + Ex2 - Ancient History - Modern History - Business Studies (97.15 ATAR) (1 Viewer)

xenam

HSC
Hello!

This is my first time posting on here, but I want to be able to sell my HSC notes since they're extensive, and really what got me through the 2020 HSC and helped me achieve the mark that I got.

The subjects that I am selling my notes/essays for are as follows: English Advanced, English Extension 1, English Extension 2, Modern History, Ancient History and Business Studies.

The prices listed are for ALL of the topics/notes/essays listed below. I'm more than happy to sell them separately! Just shoot me a message and we can settle on a price.

You can email me at kseniya.makeyeva@gmail.com

English Advanced (92 HSC mark) $15

Common Module: 1984

- Article (19/20)
I was very confused initially as to how to write an article, so I think this can be a great help if your teachers, like you, decide to throw a multimodal assignment out. I also have an essay version of it and can send that by preference.
- Notes: this includes a summary of text/visual techniques, KEY IDEAS, KEY CONCEPTS which can be adapted to create your thesis, with QUOTE BANKS, TECHNIQUES and ANALYSIS, + one example thesis statement.

Module A: The Tempest/Hagseed
- Essay (19/20): Comparative study
- Notes: key concepts and ideas of both the Tempest and Hagseed, including machiavellianism/virtue ethics and the aristotelian tragedy form, as well QUOTE BANKS, TECHNIQUES and ANALYSIS, + several thesis statement examples

Module B: T. S Eliot
- Notes: personal context, concepts and ideas of Preludes, Rhapsody on a Windy Night, Hollow Men, the Love Song of J Alfred Prufrock, including QUOTE BANKS, TECHNIQUES and ANALYSIS, + several thesis statement examples

Module C:
- 1 Creative + reflection statement (9/10)
- 1 persuasive (10/10)
- Notes: brief but concise notes on discursive and persuasive techniques, as well as quotes that can be used in reflection statements from the texts Fun of the Fair, Spotty-Handed Villainesses and Noel Pearson's Euology For Gough Whitlam

English Extension 1 (46 HSC mark): $10
Worlds of Upheaval Elective
- 1 Creative + Reflection Statement (23/25)
- TED Talk / Speech Assignment Transcript on World of Upheaval analysing Frankenstein and Metropolis, as well as a chosen text (Brother 1997)
- Notes: 14 pages of notes on World's of Upheaval, including Frankenstein and Metropolis, as well as two chosen texts (Brother, 1997 and The Twelve, 1918). This includes: QUOTE BANKS, TECHNIQUES and ANALYSIS, as well as example thesis statements for each text and critical theory quotes from academics.

English Extension 2 (47 HSC mark): $5
- Literature Review
- Critique of the Creative Process

This is intended to give an idea of how to structure these responses, as I was floundering and very confused trying to guess what my markers wanted. I am also very happy to provide help with Extension 2 via private one-on-one sessions, time negotiable.

Ancient History (93 HSC mark): $20
- Pompeii and Herculaneum notes, 30 pages, with primary and secondary sources integrated throughout the dotpoints
- Spartan Society to the Battle of Leuctra 371BCE notes, 35 pages, with primary and secondary sources integrated throughout the dotpoints
- Alexander the Great notes, estimated 20+ pages, some of these were handwritten and I am continuing to type them up. Primary and secondary sources integrated throughout the dotpoints
- The Greek World 500-440BCE notes, 39 pages, with primary and secondary sources integrated throughout the dotpoints
- Essay on Spartan Society to the Battle of Leuctra 371BCE

I realise this is pricier than my other notes but I worked incredibly hard on these as I plan to study classics. I also have a range of practice paragraphs/essay plans that I can add to the bundle if you would like. All of the primary and secondary sources are separated by colour, primary in green text and secondary in red text.

Modern History (90 HSC mark): $15
- Russia and the Soviet Union 1917-1941 notes, 41 pages
- The Cold War 1945-1991 notes, 40 pages
- Essay on Stalinism (20/20)
- Source Analysis Responses for Power and Authority (10/10)

Business Studies (87 HSC mark): $12
- Full syllabus notes for Human Resources, Finance, Operations and Marketing, 98 pages
- Case studies for Qantas and Ikea, covering the dot points of Human Resources, Finance and operations, 15 pages
- Finance essay
- Short response examples (full marks)

I also ranked 2nd in the state for Russian Continuers, and while I did not have notes, If you would like help with that, I can help with answer structure and the speaking component that you will have to undertake. Please feel free to message me.

Essay Feedback
I can also provide essay feedback and advice for $5-10 (negotiable with how much feedback you would like, the amount of words your essay is, etc) per essay, up to 1500 words on the above English texts/subject topics. This will include reading and making notes and suggestions. I have been English tutoring for about a year now, and can assure you that my advice will be helpful, coherent and on time.

Samples/screenshots of notes are available, please do not hesitate to send me a message!

Last edited:

xenam

HSC
bump in case anyone needs some extra help as trials are coming up :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)