• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Semester 2 subjects (1 Viewer)

thejosiekiller

every me
HSC
this should have been done earlier, but what subjects are you doing this semester and what are your first impressions?

dark`secrets

<insert title>
HSC
N/A
lol cant believe you didnt start mike *shakes head*

- Fundamentals Patho 2- crappy lecture room, was okay, heaps more to learn compare to FP1. The tutor i have speaks heaps loud, makes me go deaf..damn passionate people :p

-Nursing relationships and health care law: nursing relationships' boring, i sat there doodling in my book. Health care is cool (for now anyway), tutor talks alot..

-AN GIT & orthropaedics- hrmmm.. all we did was math calculations, so not sure yet.

-AN renal- dont have it yet

braindrainedAsh

Journalist
HSC
News and Current Affairs- some of the content looks semi interesting, some of it looks a bit dull. I have a tutor who seems very dull so that might just kill this subject for me a bit.

Online Journalism 1- seems a little basic, class is half full of postgrads who don't know how to get their way around a computer. I already know how to make websites so that part will be a bit boring, but I am hoping to improve my photoshopping skills and come up with some good layouts and stuff. Plus we basically just get to write stories about whatever we want and make websites for them, so I will be able to just submit the stories I write to actual publications and get some decent bylines anyway. It shouldn't be too difficult.

Radio Journalism 1- Should be good, I'm keen to learn how to use all the technical stuff in more depth than we did in first year. Plus we get to do a live radio broadcast at the end of semester which should be fun. Bummer that I am in a night class though, hope the postgrads don't boss me around in group work.

thejosiekiller

every me
HSC
dark`secrets said:
lol cant believe you didnt start mike *shakes head*
ill go now i guess :p

med sci 2 - i dont like multiple choice final exams and this lecturer loves to give them :mad: but overall the subject is interesting

biomolecules - first lecture 2moro, should be ok...

chem 2a - looks like a pain in the ass, starting off with organic chem

physical aspects of nature - the first few lectures were stupid, but all of a sudden the lecturer started getting into electronics of sorts and kind of caught me off guard

jase_

Moderator Jase
HSC
144cp out of 192cp completed for my course. Enrolled in 24cp this semester, with 24cp left to go after this semester. Getting there!

Assurance Services and Audit - Seems like an alright subject for now. Don't really want to read the textbook though. Nice lecturer. Haven't had a tutorial yet.
Applied Company Law - I'm not very fond of law. I find this subject quite dry and boring and I don't know how I'll get through the next 12 weeks of this subject.
Strategic IT Planning Project - Another capstone project subject for me. All assignments and stuff. Seems like a lot of work.
IT Professional and Society - Another subject just full of assignments. This subject is boring as well, all about ethics and stuff.

Overall, not as interesting as last semester.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)