Semester II text lists (1 Viewer)

stazi

Nightman
HSC
So that you guys can avoid the mega-cues. I've emailed my lecturers. I recommend you do the same and post your results here.
MKTG2002- Schiffman et al. It is a new 2005 edition this year.
WORK1002-it is the new edition this year. Nankervis et.al
ECOP1002 - No text. We'll be using a workbook she compiled.

mktg1002 results to come :)

yvonne_710

Don't Lie
HSC
1Time4thePpl said:
So that you guys can avoid the mega-cues. I've emailed my lecturers. I recommend you do the same and post your results here.
MKTG2002- Schiffman et al. It is a new 2005 edition this year.
WORK1002-it is the new edition this year. Nankervis et.al
ECOP1002 - No text. We'll be using a workbook she compiled.

mktg1002 results to come :)
i still use same textbooks for my 2subjects, and only for INFS, new textbook ...i think~~for ECON1002...haha..already have the textbook although it is older edition~ :(

korry

HSC
N/A
how do you find out who your lecturers will be?

frenchie

HSC
yvonne_710 said:
i still use same textbooks for my 2subjects, and only for INFS, new textbook ...i think~~for ECON1002...haha..already have the textbook although it is older edition~ :(
I can sell you the INFS1000 texts if you want. assuming they are the same as in 04. PM for details

yvonne_710

Don't Lie
HSC
frenchie said:
I can sell you the INFS1000 texts if you want. assuming they are the same as in 04. PM for details
i am still thinking about INFS,maybe i will change it ...coz ppl said it is boring and a bit hard... :rolleyes: i may choose world policy..

stazi

Nightman
HSC
Sarah168 said:
yvonne...world politics :p
hey, thats what im doing :D It actually sounds interesting. but i feel so bad leaving ecop behind considering how good I was at it.
oh well. doesn't seem difficult to get an hd in world politics. seems to have lots of stuff that was in ecop.

yvonne_710

Don't Lie
HSC
it will be interesting..but there are lots of reading...i think................its good bcz no maths in it........(not sure) :p

stazi

Nightman
HSC
yvonne_710 said:
it will be interesting..but there are lots of reading...i think................its good bcz no maths in it........(not sure) :p
yeah the lecturer referred to one of the texts for it as a 'reading brick'

Sarah168

London Calling
HSC
yeah, its the same textbook that geopolitics used for this sem.

Its not just a brick. a JUMBO sized brick that is too heavy to lug, hold carry or....read :D

ujuphleg

oo-joo-fleg
HSC
The GOVT textbook was useless for Geopol... They said it would be from the textbook!! Instead the exam was from the READINGS!!! GRRR!!!

/rant

stazi

Nightman
HSC
anyone want to sell me their geopol text, if its used for world politics?

Sarah168

London Calling
HSC
melbournian said:
are you crazy?

world politics is SOOOOOO SOOOOO boring. Worst lecturer ever. Gil Merom takes two hours, to say something that can be said in 10 minutes. If you are going to switch to GOVT, do international buisness and politics....much more intresting....

ECOP has Dick Bryan and Gabrielle Meagher (I assume Dick is still taking it, in addition to the new ECOP sub). So much better.
Is Gil worse than Diarmuid M? Cos seriously, his monotone is sleep inducing...

stazi

Nightman
HSC
melbournian said:
are you crazy?

world politics is SOOOOOO SOOOOO boring. Worst lecturer ever. Gil Merom takes two hours, to say something that can be said in 10 minutes. If you are going to switch to GOVT, do international buisness and politics....much more intresting....

ECOP has Dick Bryan and Gabrielle Meagher (I assume Dick is still taking it, in addition to the new ECOP sub). So much better.
well i kind of have to give ecop a rest :(
Did you do both world politics and international business and politics? How did you go in both (marks-wise)?

stazi

Nightman
HSC
thanks heaps !!!
so just before i lock it in:
how interesting is international business. would it be easy to pick up after ecop and do well in?

stazi

Nightman
HSC
melbournian said:
its pretty basic course. Not really related to ecop. He is sort of um....a lot more um....the other end of political spectrum....

its lots of reading but, but its a intresting subject IMO.

Try and get Soung Young Kim as your tutor if you can.
thanks. and i wont need prior govt unit knowledge to pick up on it, right? also do you remember the text used?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)