Senior English teacher with 10 years of Preliminary and HSC teaching experience. Online tutoring places available (small group from $40pp) (1 Viewer)

Mariette G

HSC
Hi everyone,

I have been a high school English teacher for the past ten years and have lots of experience teaching Standard, Advanced and English Extension 1 (Prelim and HSC). I have just started my own business called “Mrs G’s Online English Tutoring” and thought I would share it on here in case there is anyone I can help.

I know it’s been a tough year for students and parents so if I can be of any assistance for all of your English tutoring needs please feel free to get in touch or pass on my contact to your parents so they can book me in or get more info. Search for "Mrs G's Online English Tutoring" on Facebook (blue logo with yellow book) as it won't let me link in this post or you can message me on here.
Services available:
  • Mrs G’s offers individual or small group online English tutoring covering:
  • Years 7-10 Junior English
  • Year 11 and 12 Standard English (for the budget conscious small group available for $40-50 per hour)
  • Year 11 and 12 Advanced English (for the budget conscious small group available for $40-50 per hour)
  • Year 11 and 12 English Extension 1
If you are still reading thank you! I am really passionate about what I do because I strongly believe that all students can achieve if they believe they can do it! I would love the opportunity to support you on your HSC journey.

If you think that I can be of any assistance, please don’t hesitate to get in touch.

Mrs G
mrsgsonline@gmail.com

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)